Sign in to follow this  
cipelic

Using resource from other cities in the region ?

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Since the size of the maps are built for midgets and ants its impossible to create a city with all necessary buildings you need for a functional city. One example is to build a city which produce TV and Computers. You need a Ore and Coal mine, smelting factory, some oil too for plastic, a processor factory and so on. On the top of that you need workers and all other required building for a functional city. Its impossible on such a small map. 

Other solution is to produce resources in seperate cities and somehow transport them to a city which assamble the final product. How do you transport resources between cities without importing each item itself. I can also gift each item between cities but last time I tried to gift alloy to a city which needs it dissapears in the outer space. So how do you guys transfer resources between cities ?

• Original Poster
  • this should be the way things work in theory and I "think" this is the way it is supposed to work.... but as far as I can tell I hope this was disabled and not another bug that was realeased prelaunch

Agree, in theory it would work that way but in reality it does not, Resources from city A in my case are never used in city B. The only option i have is to sell the resources in city A.