Sign in to follow this  
AshTym

Worst. Superhero. Ever.

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

Having played around with having Maxis Man in a couple of my cities now, I can only conclude that he is the worst superhero ever.

• He does not provide active crime/health/fire support: you have to manually select the Maxis Manor and then click on the appropriate action you'd like him to do (heal someone/catch a criminal/put out a fire).
  • The initial price of Maxis Manor - as well as the hourly running cost - is not all he costs: any action he performs will cost you between 500 and 1500 simoleons.
  • To top it all off, most of the time he doesn't actually achieve anything at all: he just takes your money and drives around aimlessly (ie. randomly) for a few minutes and then heads back home.

Has anyone had any more luck with Maxis Man than I have? As far as I can tell, he's basically just a stoner in tights.

Actually i find him really good.

He heals your Sims of injuries without having to have them go to the Clinic/Hospital.

And he is extremely efficient at taking out fires. Though yes i agree that he should more randomly patrol the city. and the prices are:

500 to heal injured Sims

requres garage: (750? points needed)

1000 to arrest criminals

Requires reticulator: (2500 points needed)

3000 to fight fires

5000 to capture Dr. Vu (Requires VuTower in City)

According to one of the developers, Maxis Man is actually supposed to be a bit of a jerk.  Part of why he doesn't work for free. :P

And they named him after themselves? Tells you something about the company, doesn't it? ;)

"Let's make this "superhero" who's greedy, unefficient and overall jerk and name him after our company!!"

Naah, I'm just beating a dead horse here..

Hehe agree with you 100 %

He is just driving by criminals without doing anything! Not worth a cent ! Demolished a building after 10  min .

Totally useless. We need to pay for his manor, upkeep, and we have to pay him to actually save people? That's not a superhero, it's just a paid cop

I love Maxisman. I just imagine this fat tool in a superhero suit his mum made for him. He makes you pay thousands for a house that looks like it came from the Jetsons, thousands more to drive or fly aimlessly about and thousands extra to do his damn job.

He's so like the government, it's ureal.