Sign in to follow this  
jip2

Can't get private schools

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi! I started playing SC4 after a long break and I bumbed into a problem.

For some reason I can't get the 2nd and 3rd pricate school for my city. For the 1st privete school i got the message and all but since then nothing. I have over 100k residents and ~10k  R$$$.

Am I missing something or is this a common bug?

• Original Poster
  • I was hoping not to use that code (since it unlocks everything) but it might be my only option :/

Do the schoolbus mission in UDImode. That should unlock only the private school

This will work to get the first one.  But to unlock the 2nd and 3rd stages of Private Schools, you need quite a bit of high wealth population I believe; much higher than 10 thousand.

• Original Poster
  • BTW where can I find the "school grade" statistics? My game is in Finnish and nothing even resembles it. There's one statistic for "amount of educated people" (poor translation) and it's ~160.

Just click one of your school and lower the funding. Run your city in turtle/rhino speed & (hopefully) you will get private school after a game-month.

That is what I did in my current city when I noticed my R$$$ already reached 5k. And I get 2 private schools after that.

• Original Poster
  • Just click one of your school and lower the funding. Run your city in turtle/rhino speed & (hopefully) you will get private school after a game-month.

That is what I did in my current city when I noticed my R$$$ already reached 5k. And I get 2 private schools after that.

Thanks, that worked for me! :)