Sign in to follow this  
econerd

is there a mod that micromanages funding for schools etc

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

So I've come back to the game after some time. I've never put mods etc into it before and I've just added some today. I was wondering If there is a mod that automatically levels the funding for schools etc so the funding is enough for the number of students? I've looked through this site and can't find anything.

Thanks

To my such knowledge, there hasn't been such mod around...

I don't think it would be possible to "automate" the level of funding according to its size of students... Maybe when we touch the hardcoded simcity.exe file, which we have promised not to touch it...

I think u better go search for some nice schools on the STEX with low costs, there are some pretty ones out there...

Sorry, such type of mod is never existed and I doubt if making such mod is actually legal. As I know, modifying that part of the game is illegal because it is hardcoded and no one outside the game developers can change it.

EDIT : I didn't realize that Thunderman replied to you few minutes earlier than me.

• Original Poster
  • Aww shame. Its something that really annoyed me in the game as its constantly changing and very easy to loose more money than you earn. The more schools/hospitals there are the sillyer it gets and I end up spending most of my time on it. From what I've seen the new one doesn't have this irritating feature but £45 is an insane amount for the game and I just don't have that kind of money.