Sign in to follow this  
Catchin22

Did you lose a city?

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

When you quit a game, it shows a window saying "Sync & Quit".  You either leave the window to close the application, or you press quit and you do not sync. 

If you do not sync, you might lose progress or the city. I lost progress on one of my cities by pressing the Quit before I let it sync on that pop up window. While one of my colleagues lost two cities. 

Since then, we left it to do it's job and didn't lost anything. 

I haven't lost a city per se, but it has been affected by the ambulance bug - happens when your hospital or clinic gets destroyed while its ambulances are out. Then it bugs all the new ambulances, so they never leave to react for calls, causing huge death rates. Made my 300k city unplayable awaiting the fix :)

I bought the game on the first day, and have lost every city I have built.  I have not checked the one that I started yesterday yet though.  But I have kinda given up playing for now...

.. did you have your borders showing or hidden?

Not sure what your talking about.  Is there an option to hide the borders?

• Original Poster
  • When you quit a game, it shows a window saying "Sync & Quit".  You either leave the window to close the application, or you press quit and you do not sync. 

If you do not sync, you might lose progress or the city. I lost progress on one of my cities by pressing the Quit before I let it sync on that pop up window. While one of my colleagues lost two cities. 

Since then, we left it to do it's job and didn't lost anything. 

This is not the solution to the problem, or the problem itself.

I bought the game on the first day, and have lost every city I have built.  I have not checked the one that I started yesterday yet though.  But I have kinda given up playing for now...

.. did you have your borders showing or hidden?

Not sure what your talking about.  Is there an option to hide the borders?

Yes there is an option to hide the white dotted line. I was asking because I seemed to have notice losing cities a lot after removing it. Today I had them off and I could have swore I was somehow building a road outside of the border, it did a processing error and a rollback. When I came back in I couldn't build the road where I was before. Could have just been that the roll back took me back before I destroyed something was in the way... not sure.