1. arcology

arcology

• Similar Content

• By Bach2Baroque
      Hi, started learning how to do basic 3dmodelling & custom assets for skylines about a week ago, so i'm bound to face problems.
      My issue now is that I made a tiny 2 x 1 building but the editor will always auto expand it to 2x4 regardless of what size i choose. I could scale my model bigger to fit a 3x2 lot but that would be too big compared to the IRL version. I really want to stay within the 2x1 size. If someone could help/explain to me what i'm doing wrong i'd really appreciate it.

• By Ronyx69
      Tutorials, scripts, source code and files etc.

Realtime Asset Creation (Ingame Texture & Mesh Replacement)

Asset Creation Videos (+ Theme & LUT)

Modding Videos

Tutorial Videos

Scripts

Asset Source Files

Mod Source Code

Quick Help Response Videos

Quick Tips

• By DavidDHetzel
      There is a clear 5-10 second gap between when I click on a menu. I think it's one of two issues

a.) Just to much stuff in my plugins

b.) BSC Farms causing lag in general.

Any ideas on what it is and a possible fix?
    • By lmca9000
      Hello friends, i need your help with this project. 
      I made a 3d model in seketchup, i export the model in 3Ds, but when importing the model in Gmax BAT i throw error and it closes. 
      please help me. Could pass the project to an expert modeler to help me export to Gmax. The Pc that i use for my projects does not have the necessary requierements to finish  this big ptoject. (1gb Ram) HELP Please and thanks 
    • By JakeMD
      Welcome! 
      Saw something you liked in someone's screenshot but can't find it? Vaguely remember seeing something once, but you don't know where it is?
      Wondering whether or not a plugin of a certain type exists?
      This is the thread where you can ask for help finding things.
      When asking, please be as descriptive and specific as possible. This can help people to understand what you're looking for.
      If possible, screenshots are also encouraged.

This thread is a direct continuation of the original topic, which got too big. Someone might have already been looking for the same thing as you, so checking there first might get you your answer faster.

P.S. If you would like a particular BAT to be made, please request it in the BAT Request Thread.