• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Clus
      Hello all together.
      I created a station track for the train network that is working perfectly as a local version. The uploaded version on the other hand does not work.
      I am not able to create any train line with the finished train station. You can not connect the station to another one. Any suggestion or ideas what I might 
      have done wrong ? I already looked in to other station tracks from the workshop and their properties/options (within the road editor) are the same as in mine. 

Thanks in advance
      Clus
    • By ozwegin
      hi guys and gals
      i've been having placement issues with buildings and such. the screen goes white and gives me different icons, unable to rotate anything and its not telling it must be placed roadside. 
      i just dont remember it doing this before when i last played. not sure if game corrupted, mod or asset issue, me doing something stupid again lol or its suppose to be this way.
      the white screen and being able to rotate anything makes me think its something i have done.
      any help appreciated.

• By Clus
      Hello community !!

I have a "big problem" which drives me crazy ... really !!! On my station there are these yellow artifacts and I don´t now why...  I couldn ´t figure out what causes them.
      I changed the illumination map ... (that one drives me crazy too btw.), put "borders" (black lines) between the different textures on the diffuse map, loaded the mesh into the
      asset editor without an illumination and specular- map and I also reduced the size of the faces during the unwrapp to have room between the different textures on the diffuse map.
      Nothing worked ... with every attempt these yellow artifacts were always there.
      The diffuse map has a size of 512 x 5120 ... could that be the cause of it ?
      If anyone has a solution, that would be much appreciated .... Thanks in advance ...

https://picload.org/view/dlaapppl/help1.png.html
      Cheers
    • By gobrowns
      Is there a way to level/raise water into land surface without it turning to sand where trees won't grow? Thanks.
    • By Michael RT
      For what I’m trying to accomplish, as far as I can tell, I should be using either SC4 Tool or the iLive Reader. I would like to be able to edit certain parameters of buildings in the game. For example, changing the radius for police, fire, education, etc. I would also like to change how much power is generated from power plants, how much water is generated by water pumps and towers, etc. Basically do everything (hopefully) that can be done in SimCity 3000 here.

I’ve tried both SC4 Tool and iLive Reader but can’t seem to find the buildings I’m searching for. I’m truly starting from scratch and need some assistance on either of these programs. Any help is greatly appreciated!