Sign in to follow this  
B.C builder

Show us your construction sites

27 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello,

This time you can show the community one of your construction sites.

Firstly:

Kalvin Bay: 850 000 inhabitants.

kalvinbay14oct781355066.png

At background, there is a bridge (silver). Where I can find that bridge?

From my CJ , "The Winding River Project" over at SC4Devotion, here is a Highway bridge building construction site

that is still in the working.

The preparation of the terrain.......

16684392.jpg

The buidling of the pillars.....

25030987.jpg

The General view.....

46883170.jpg

And the details....

16087216.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Great job! You could have added a few more construction lots though. :D

Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much! I know it's a bit poor.

Hello,

This time you can show the community one of your construction sites.

Firstly:

Kalvin Bay: 850 000 inhabitants.

kalvinbay14oct781355066.png

At background, there is a bridge (silver). Where I can find that bridge?

This bridge is the Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge (made by FUKUDA): http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=858

Be careful when you install it (there are details that you shouldn't ignore)

From my CJ , "The Winding River Project" over at SC4Devotion, here is a Highway bridge building construction site

16684392.jpg

25030987.jpg

The General view.....

46883170.jpg

And the details....

16087216.jpg

Very nice; I love all those details.

P.S: where can I find those bridge lots ?

Most of the detail props have not been uploaded yet, they are from my private collection (about 1,000 of them), but I am working on some to be uploaded this winter. You will find them here on the STEX one day. ;)

mrb

• Original Poster
  • P.S: where can I find those bridge lots ?

Most of the detail props have not been uploaded yet, they are from my private collection (about 1,000 of them), but I am working on some to be uploaded this winter. You will find them here on the STEX one day. ;)

mrb

Thank you, but if you could release some of them on chrismas it would be a nice present ! :party:

mrb

Thank you, but if you could release some of them on chrismas it would be a nice present ! :party:

PM me your email address and I will send them to you... tell me which ones. ;)

You better not look at other pics from my CJ.....lol. Just kidding. I usually share.

mrb

• Original Poster
  • P.S: where can I find those bridge lots ?

mrb

PM me your email address and I will send them to you... tell me which ones. ;)

You better not look at other pics from my CJ.....lol. Just kidding. I usually share.

mrb

Thank you very much I'll do :D

Here are a few more of my construction sites, starting with the framing of an unstable ground to build a highway and then a four tower building construction site right in the middle of my city in my MD (CJ) on SC4D.

lakestead111.jpg

lakestead122.jpg

lakestead114.jpg

Hope that will encourage more players to show theirs. I love construction sites of all kinds.

mrb

• Original Poster
  • Here are a few more of my construction sites, starting with the framing of an unstable ground to build a highway and then a four tower building construction site right in the middle of my city in my MD (CJ) on SC4D.

lakestead111.jpg

lakestead122.jpg

lakestead114.jpg

Hope that will encourage more players to show theirs. I love construction sites of all kinds.

mrb

That's awesome !! It looks very realistic !

• Original Poster
  • Fred, those construction pics rock!

Here's a recent construction project in New SorGun - The Fox Hotel under construction in anticipation of the new railroad terminus station.

Update%2026%20-%209%20hotel%20construction.jpg

I love it (and I love your CJ to !)

• Original Poster
  • Those are some fantastic construction pics! Mine are not quite so . . . 

I'm sure you can make some nice construction sites. Just show us some of yours !

Well, here we have some pictures of site prep work for a new container terminal. The rest of these pictures can be seen in my Westover CJ.

Clearing trees and grading the shoreline for the piers:

portproject3.jpg

Laying sanitary and stormwater drainage pipes and electrical conduit, as well as filling the pier sections:
    portproject5.jpg

I'm working on some additional construction lots, but haven't had a chance to do so yet. I really like showing the whole process of building up a city, rather than just focusing on the end result of a plopped building.

westoverlogo.png

• Original Poster
  •  

Well, here we have some pictures of site prep work for a new container terminal. The rest of these pictures can be seen in my Westover CJ.

Clearing trees and grading the shoreline for the piers:

portproject3.jpg

Laying sanitary and stormwater drainage pipes and electrical conduit, as well as filling the pier sections:

portproject5.jpg

I'm working on some additional construction lots, but haven't had a chance to do so yet. I really like showing the whole process of building up a city, rather than just focusing on the end result of a plopped building.

westoverlogo.png

Hey that's not bad ! Here's one of my port construction sites (from my

CJ:

portnewhope7juin0913661.png

16684392.jpg

25030987.jpg

The General view.....

46883170.jpg

And the details....

16087216.jpg

What construction set it this?

Here are a few more of my construction sites, starting with the framing of an unstable ground to build a highway and then a four tower building construction site right in the middle of my city in my MD (CJ) on SC4D.

lakestead111.jpg

lakestead122.jpg

lakestead114.jpg

mrb

What is that Consruction set

That is my personal construction set for the most part of it and others I have accumulated from the net. These lots/BATs aren't available anywhere, but I am planning, once I have finished the set of farms I am working on right now, to make the highway and road construction set available one day. ;)

mrb

That is my personal construction set for the most part of it and others I have accumulated from the net. These lots/BATs aren't available anywhere, but I am planning, once I have finished the set of farms I am working on right now, to make the highway and road construction set available one day. ;)

mrb

Please, go ahead when you can ! ;)