Sign in to follow this  
Fargo

Lights for ERHW?

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

I've found but I don't know if they're compatible with the latest NAM. If not, are there any other ways to add lights to elevated RHW?

It looks like it would have been in the RHW Version 4.1 vintage (NAM 29). I've not tried it with RHW Version 5.0/NAM 30 myself, but the changes since its release, in theory, shouldn't impact it.

That said, it will not work with the next NAM release (NAM 31). Ditto with all other RHW-related cosmetic mods that exist at present (e.g. light mods, barrier mods, texture mods, etc.).

The RHW is being moved to a new Instance ID range as part of the massive expansion, codenamed "Project 57". While the transition to NAM 31 and "Project 57" has been set up such that existing RHW systems from NAM 30/RHW 5.0 and earlier will remain in tact, and can be easily updated to the new specs due to some clever use of RUL2 overrides, the cosmetic mods are locked onto the old specs, and their creators will have to update them, in order for them to work with the next version.

The Network Widening Mod (NWM) is planned to undergo a similar shift on the coding/Instance ID side for the release after next (NAM 32).

-Tarkus