Sign in to follow this  
madpraxis

Cthulthu is eating my commuters

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Someone smarter then me explain what is happening here.

post-246191-0-06427700-1354731790_thumb.

Oh look, my connection. It's connected on the other side too. A whopping 1400 passenger trains is what it reads. And just over 900 cars, and almost 900 buses. This is good, we like this. THIS IS DOING AS IT SHOULD.

Then we go to the other side...Just to see I ran for a few years to make sure. I get around 1400 passenger trains coming in. So far so good. Yet the highway is completely empty. 0 cars. 0 buses. There are a liberal amount of bus stops (actually, every node of zone type is happily provided with it's own bus stop(s) providing complete access.)

So is the great wormy one just standing there with his mouth open and swallowing them up? Or did they all buy brand new american vehicles and their cars/buses have broken down while shifting zones?

I don't know why, but for some reason the fates of those 1800 little sims is weighing heavily upon my soul. I just imagine them all being stranded in the empty space between zones, and none of them have packed lunches. Mayhaps they have started a cannibal colony?

*Stupid ass trees...well, that solved the problem, I didn't notice the cut of part of the road blocking all access to EVERYTHING from the inbound highway. This is what I get for planting tree's everywhere. NO MAS. PAVEMENT EVERYWHERE.*

Edited by madpraxis  

• Original Poster
  • Arg...well...that SORT of fixed it...now I have 1700 incoming cars...Apparently the transformers have been on the loose again.

I blame the government.

• Original Poster
  • They always come out differently then how they went in. I'm sure the game is just trying to mess with my head. Actually, scratch that. I know it is trying to mess with my head. And it's laughing at me too.

I AM SURE OF THIS.

I blame the government AND my ex.

Come, take a drive with me on the existential highway, it's only a short commute...I promise...

In all honesty, why in the heck are my buses transforming into cars when they switch regions? This is really going to bother me now, more then those annoying squeaky ass women ad's on pandora in fact.