Sign in to follow this  
velve

Growable lots question.

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey guys sorry for hogging this area atm just one last question thats on my mind.

Ive downloaded quite a lot of growable lots now, and ive got a decent collection but how does the game determine how frequently they grow? Im not talking about custom zoned growables like 6X6 lots or whatever, i mean any normal sized custom growables. I see quite a lot of the same ones growing on a certain section of say industrial or commercial.

Im basically asking this because If i think of the top of my head I have about 10+ different service/ gas stations and i wouldnt want 5 of them growing next to each other I would still even like some default maxis lots growing inbetween but do the custom ones spawning outweigh that of maxis lots? Now i know you can bulldoze those you dont want but im just curious of wether the author of a custom lot can weigh his spawning of his/her lots to occur more

sorry for my rambling its kinda late thanks guys

edit/ sorry could a mod please move this I misinterpreted the section of the forum

It uses exactly the same method that Maxis lots do, since they're added t the same pool. If five in a row grow, it shows that you need more variety by adding more lots with similar fulfillment statistics.