Sign in to follow this  
B.C builder

WTC/One US bank plaza bug

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello,

Firstly: I'm not english so, please excuse me if their are some mistakes in my sentences.

Since a few weeks my WTC reward lot is mixed with the One US bank plaza and I don't know why... I'll show you a picture who describe it. This happening when I plop the reward lot or when I want to plop one of my Us bank plazas (yes I have two US Bank plazas now...)

kalvinbay7oct2113543864.png

And this happening when I want to plop the other US Bank plaza:

kalvinbay7oct2113543865.png

As you can see that the normal Us bank can be ploped without problems...

So I hope you understood and I hope that you'll find a solution.

Thank you. :golly:

PS: I re-downloaded both BATs but it still don't work...

How about test the WTC without the One US bank plaza installed in your plugins and see if the problem still happen when you plop the WTC ? I think you must try to do that and check WTC lot. If a brown box appeared when the One US bank plaza removed from your plugins, then I suggest you to check the lot using Lot Editor.

• Original Poster
  • How about test the WTC without the One US bank plaza installed in your plugins and see if the problem still happen when you plop the WTC ? I think you must try to do that and check WTC lot. If a brown box appeared when the One US bank plaza removed from your plugins, then I suggest you to check the lot using Lot Editor.

I tested it how you said and now I have the WTC WITHOUT the One US bank plaza but my WTC is still called "One US Bank-Plop" and I can see the stats of the Us bank. (very mysterious)

How could such weird thing happen ? The game shouldn't confused with two different buildings. This time, I suggest you to remove the WTC and reinstall the One US bank plaza, then check the One US bank plaza lot and also check both of them using the Lot Editor.

• Original Poster
  • How could such weird thing happen ? The game shouldn't confused with two different buildings. This time, I suggest you to remove the WTC and reinstall the One US bank plaza, then check the One US bank plaza lot and also check both of them using the Lot Editor.

I already tried what you said :cry: and now i think that I have done this mistake. A few weeks ago I wanted to remove some overlay textures and some flora of the WTC and I think that I haven't saved properly. But I don't know how to fix this bug...

Do you still capable to open the WTC lot ? If yes, then you still have the chance to fix your problem. Also make sure if you don't have multiple WTC lots that could be conflicting between each other. I don't know if the same thing also happen to you, but when I saved any kind of lot, then the new lot which already modded will not automatically replace the older lot and I must replace it manually by cut the new file to the sub-directory of the older file. Probably, the same thing also happen with you but you don't replace the older version with the newer version.

• Original Poster
  • Do you still capable to open the WTC lot ? If yes, then you still have the chance to fix your problem. Also make sure if you don't have multiple WTC lots that could be conflicting between each other. I don't know if the same thing also happen to you, but when I saved any kind of lot, then the new lot which already modded will not automatically replace the older lot and I must replace it manually by cut the new file to the sub-directory of the older file. Probably, the same thing also happen with you but you don't replace the older version with the newer version.

I deleted sgt_Peppers "One an Two WTC and I also deleted two lot editor files called: -USBANK4x2_PLOP_ae3f8aea

-WTC_Complex_Reward_ae3f8aea

I thought that the problems are solved...but the bug is still here.

P.S: with my L.E the lot is also not automatically replaced.

Remember, if you delete a plugin, then you must delete the building in the game as well. If not, then more bugs and problems may come soon or later. Be careful, taking care of your plugins and modded game is not an easy job to do.

• Original Poster
  • Remember, if you delete a plugin, then you must delete the building in the game as well. If not, then more bugs and problems may come soon or later. Be careful, taking care of your plugins and modded game is not an easy job to do.

After deleting those different files, I deleted the building in the game and ploped it again to see if the bug is still here.

Thanks for the daylight. Daylight views are always possible. Just press F5 for day, F6 for night. F7 resumes the day/night cycle.

I am going to stay out of the dialogue since you seem to be getting on well with this. Just one caution: Be sure you bulldoze all versions of any lots you are working on before you open the lot editor. And make sure the lot editor doesn't drop in a duplicate lot on you.

• Original Poster
  • Thanks for the daylight. Daylight views are always possible. Just press F5 for day, F6 for night. F7 resumes the day/night cycle.

I am going to stay out of the dialogue since you seem to be getting on well with this. Just one caution: Be sure you bulldoze all versions of any lots you are working on before you open the lot editor. And make sure the lot editor doesn't drop in a duplicate lot on you.

Thank you :golly::thumb:

• Original Poster
  • I want to thank you guys for helping me but I solved it ! :D

Unless it was something embarrassing, what was it?

I think it was because I had a L.E copy of the wtc and the US bank in my plugins folder. Then I deleted all the WTC stuff and downloaded all the props again. -_-'