Sign in to follow this  
giacomo83

brown box in city

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

hello all I ask for help with a problem I installed the nam of rtmt and I have a brown box instead of the bus stops question what I'm missing (sorry for the language but I am Italian) thanks

Are you sure you downloaded all the dependencies you need? I'm not familiar with that particular mod, but if you post a link to the specific RTMT file you downloaded, I can check to see what dependencies it may require.

Ciao, amico.

The RTMT is a very large mod, requires the NAM, and has rather involved installation instructions. What version of it did you load? The brown boxes suggest missing .sc4model files.

You definitely missed a dependancy. Go back to the site you downloaded the files from. Make sure you got all the dependencies and follow the installation instructions exactly. Good luck.

As the others have mentioned, you are missing a dependency file. Depending on the version you are using, the RTMT mod can be a little overwhelming to install. You might try the simplified version It will provide all the stops but does not require any dependencies when using the simplest installation method.

If this is the set you used, you'll need to explain how you installed it to get assistance. The simplest way would be to run the RTMT350 file and the RTMT350_SingleProp file (Do not run all three). If you used some other setup, we'll need to know. Perhaps post an image of your RTMT folder structure.