Sign in to follow this  
Threxx

SC4Devotion down?

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

The site was working yesterday, so I would think they'll be back up at some point at the same address. Not knowing why the site is down, it is hard to put a time on the return. Earlier this year the site went down for a few days.

I tried to go to the LEX there, and Chrome is saying it can't find the webpage... have they moved?

No we haven't moved, I'm guessing some kind of hardware problem ...?

When I clicked on my bookmark for SC4D I got the admin window for my DLink router. :???:

Hopefully they'll be back soon. :D

I think. they'll be back too ...

Thank You ...

I tried to register a couple weeks ago and still haven't got the email so I can login. I forgot my old password. So I tried to reregister. Any word on that?

Let me clarify, it was the LEX I haven't recieved an e-mail from. couldn't reregister there. Anyone know what I'm to do?

4/16/14 I think SC4Devotion is down today? - Just downloaded a bunch of new houses, but didnt have the "BSC BAT Props Mattb325 Vol03" and have a town full of brown boxes. Removed houses to desktop and will keep checking for when SC4Devotion back up, the Alhambra houses look great & authentic. 

I'm having the same problem too, so I'm glad that I'm not alone :). I thought it was just something wrong with my computer or network configuration, and have spent (wasted?) two hours trying to get the website to work. I was able to view some pages a few minutes ago, but now it's just not working at all...

I understand how frustrating this must be for people trying to download stuff on the LEX; I guess we'll just have to be patient and wait until the website starts working again.

the LEX log-in has been giving me issues for weeks now  o.O  ... and  I too cannot log on or find SC4D... so presuming as everyone else that work is being done... I hope it is okay soon....  :yes: