Sign in to follow this  
GeometryMath Algebra

Can't deactivate fightthepower cheat code

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

I can't seem to deactivate the cheat fightthepower! When I demolish my power plants, there won't be any zots saying the buildings lack power! And even worse, I can't deactivate it by simply typing fightthepower again! I'm trying to do a CJ about a huge power outage in a city and I can;t seen to deactivate it! It doesn;t even deactivate when I exit and enter the city! Is the cheat permanent?

Have you tried exiting the game and doing a relaunch? I don't believe most of the cheats carry over, but if this one does, you'll have to restart the entire city by obliterating it. This is probably one of the reasons why I built my fancy power plant that can power a while large tile.

Usually the "fightthepower" cheat works quite well and all you have to do once activated to type in the words again and wait for a while. I suggest that you open your power window and check if you haven't fogotten a power lot somewhere, maybe that is the problem. ;)

But as far as the power outage bit would be concerned, wouldn't you only be able to show it at night anyway, as in missing nightlights? 'Cause as far as I know, when using fightthepower but not connecting the cities to actual power, nightlights won't appear.