Sign in to follow this  
Gul Dukat

Landmark menu problems

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Well, hi there

I am experiencing a weird trouble over here:

I have the Sears Tower since one year ago but yesterday it has disappeared from my landmarks menu and the jobs it used to provide have disappeared too. Although the building still stands in the city I cannot plop it again anymore. :cry: Also many newer downloads I installed just do not show up in the landmarks menu (House of Soviets and a few others), while older ones that I just don't use are still there "on the shelf" after I have done away with the files they were supposed to be related - for exemple the Atomium, the Hollywood Sign, etc.

Does anybody know how could I fix this? Is there a limit for the icons of the menus in the game? :???: Thank you for reading.

Sounds like you've been fired from your position at DS9. Computers don't change themselves, being simple machines. Have you gotten a recent update from your O/S provider?

Things can disappear from an unmaintained file system, too. When was the last time you ran Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter?

What kind of anti-virus are you running? Have you done a scan lately?

I don't think this is game related. Sounds much more like platform trouble.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AndisArt
      AndisArt presents:
      Iris Bay
      Origin:                      Business Bay, Dubai
      Construction:          2013 - 2016
      Building Height:      170m
      Floors:                      32
      Architects:               WS Atkins & Partners
      Purpose:                  Office
      Lot Size:                  4x6
      Contains 2 different lots:
      Plop Cost:               175.000
      Monthly Cost:         0
      Landmark Effect:   90, Radius 30
      Mayor Rating:         10, Radius: 256

Plobbable with Jobs
      Office Jobs:             2460 CO$$$
      Plop Cost:                174.010

Available in MAXISNITE or DARKNITE, chose only one at a time!
      Dependency:  If you want the cars to show up in the parking lots you need to download my Modern HD Car Props pack.
      Installation Instructions:
      Extract the file folder and copy it to your SimCity 4 Plugins folder (usually MyDocuments/SimCity 4/Plugins). Buildings can be found in Landmark menu, sorted by plop cost.
      Most files have been packed in a .dat file which is required, do not delete. The two different lot files (landmark and ploppable with jobs) are left as seperate files and so that they can be used alone or both at the same time.  
      The DarkNite version (DN) requires SimFox's Day and Nite Mod.
      Only use either the MaxisNite or the DarkNite version, you cannot use both at the same time!
      Note:  Due to the nature of the building shape anti-alliasing had to be enabled on this model. Enabling anti-aliasing can sometimes produce grafic glitches when two anti-aliased BATs are overlapping each other.
    • By lmca9000
      The Bolivarian National Intelligence Service (SEBIN) is an internal and external intelligence and counterintelligence agency of Venezuela.
      This model includes two versions, a landmark version and another as a functional police station. 
    • By Sciurus
      Eglise de Gorcy
      This building is the reproduction of a church situated in Gorcy, France. 
      The upload includes:
      PLOP_2x3_S54 - Eglise de Gorcy The default version of the building will provide no jobs, it's just a landmark.

Important ! If you don’t download them, you could have brown boxes or problems with the textures.
      BSC - VIP girafe berries BSC - VIP girafe chestnuts BSC - VIP girafe urbanpack vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 01 BSC TexturePack Cycledogg V 01b S54 - PropPack Vol1 _________________________

Simply unzip the the downloaded .zip file into your plugins folder. The aren't any extraneous files in the folder (like images) so you don't have to worry about deleting anything.

Model and modding by Sciurus, thanks to girafe for his gentle authorization for using his car models.
      If you have questions or problems you can leave me a message in my Simtropolis thread or SC4Devotion thread.
      Sciurus from KSTeam
    • By KOSMO*
      The model is not 100% accurate to real world due to several complications during modeling. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.
      You'll find it in the landmarks menu.
      As usual in my BATs, no dependency is required.
    • By lmca9000
      The Forum of Valencia is an indoor sporting arena located in the venezuelan city of Valencia. The capacity of the arena is 10.000 and is used mostly for basketball and concerts.
      Network Addon Mod (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26793-network-addon-mod-nam-for-windows-installer/)
      SFBT Essentials (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=750)
      El Forum de Valencia es un estadio depurtivo cubierto ubicado en la ciudad venezolana de valencia. La capacidad de la arena es de 10.000 personas y se usa principalmente para baloncesto y conciertos.