Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy0626

Missing something

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

I have just spend a couple of hours reinstalling all the dependency ,

I have some how managed to pick-up a few nut case in the regions thrown a few in the lock up, but the real nut jobs need long term care.

After looking long and hard I found the best place for their care Regional Mental Health Center home for the criminally insane.

I have check out the lot with LotEditor and I could see any item in the middle of the lot.

When you bring the lot in to game there the lovely brown box in the middle.

Does any one know how I can fix this problem.

The following in is the file

Thanks

If you read the comments on this lot, which is nearly 10 years old, you will find that there are missing dependencies. I'd suggest you delete it from your system. Don't forget to bulldoze any instances first.

This lot has been known NOT to have the .model file in the upload, the mainfile to see the building, and there's no way to find it unless you contact the creator (which is probably impossible to get a reply from). I recommend like Moose said.....through it out and go on. ;)

mrb