Sign in to follow this  
ReshiramLover

NO_TRAFFIC.dat mod no longer works

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am sorry I do not have a link as I CANNOT find the file I am talking about on the STEX even though I downloaded it here!!! I have a no traffic mod that is *supposed* to remove all traffic and traffic noise, but it is NO LONGER working anymore!!! sims are starting to complain about traffic again even though the mod is in my plug-ins folder!!! it used to work but now topped cold!!!

• Original Poster
  • Have you added anything to your plugins folder lately?

Another thought - maybe a corrupted save - has your game crashed during a save lately?

I've had one or two crashes, but not during a save... this is an issue to ALL cities!!!

You don't keep a Downloads folder so that you can restore a corrupt plugin? Too bad. Disk I/O is not 100% infallible. Have you run any disk system maintenance lately?

Computer programs don't change themselves. It is up to you to find the fault in your machine.

• Original Poster
  • You don't keep a Downloads folder so that you can restore a corrupt plugin? Too bad. Disk I/O is not 100% infallible. Have you run any disk system maintenance lately?

Computer programs don't change themselves. It is up to you to find the fault in your machine.

If I knew where the file WAS on here, I'd redownload it!!! but I seem to cannot find it!!! any help???

If I knew where the file WAS on here, I'd redownload it!!! but I seem to cannot find it!!! any help???

Hold your flames there dude, I got the same mod as well. Its apart of the RCIMulti Pack:

just to let you know the no traffic mod does work, the only reason why those messages still come up is because the road(or whatever type of transportation network) is still near or at max capacity. mod only lowers the commute time to prevent abandonment. if you truly want to have no traffic, then you need the SC4 traffic config tool (included with the NAM) to adjust the network capacities so you can truly have no traffic. I hope this helps