Sign in to follow this  
lovemax

must have buildings

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

I was wondering what buildings you all would recommend me to have for the cam and non cam i will appreciate any and all buildings

i also had a question dose anybody know what conflicts with sam

You're going to get a variety of different responses to your question, lovemax. It's really all about personal preference. I don't use the CAM, so I can't address that specifically, but I can help you with other kinds. What kind of buildings are you interested in? Or does it not matter, and you simply want to accumulate a lot of different ones to choose from?

Great caution is needed to build your custom suite of plugins. All choices are personal, and each new one must be tested with the existing set in your sandbox region to detect any conflicts.

Currently my suite, built over about five years is 656.4 MB on disk and consists of 512 directories, 2310 files

I will say that among some of the best BAT makers are:

Matt325

Dusktrooper

SimGoober

The whole NYBT team

Cockatoo and the HK BAT team

SimFox

Cobb32118

Equinox

JasonCW

There's actually a ton of them. Really you just need to search around. Sorting by to Most Popular or Highest Rated on the STEX is a good place to start.

To keep your sanity, think about only picking up dependency suites carefully and segregating them by maker in separate folders. When you get a few loaded, it is then easy to check from a new lot's dependency list whether you have them all or not by simply opening the folder and looking at the file names (in list format).