Sign in to follow this  
chimeran

Free Game from Gamefly (Bioshock)

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

freegamegamefly.png

free game from gamefly :

http://www.gamefly.com/download-games/

requirements: download and install gamefly client, register or login into gamefly client, credit card for verification purposes and then download the game.

the game is bioshock and i'll give a review once i finish downloading it

regards, chimeran

3 more minutes to go and i have a superfast connection, wonder if it's any good ???

Im not downloading a game client just to get a free game. No thanks but i dont want another program like origin on my computer. Steam is all i have and its all ill ever want.

And if you actually go to the game to download it, it adds it to the cart, i didn't fill in any of the information but the second window in the process is Billing Info.

Some "free" game that is.

No need for the review, I can tell you that Bioshock is one of, if not the, best games I have ever played. It's got unparalleled atmosphere, with great storyline. It's original, (Excluding system shock...). Also you shoot things.

But doing all this to get it seems a bit odd, I'd rather not put my credit card in just to get a game....

• Original Poster
  • No need for the review, I can tell you that Bioshock is one of, if not the, best games I have ever played. It's got unparalleled atmosphere, with great storyline. It's original, (Excluding system shock...). Also you shoot things.

But doing all this to get it seems a bit odd, I'd rather not put my credit card in just to get a game....

not sure why they do it that way and it's no prob for me, it's a dummy card so they can't get anything out of it :)