Sign in to follow this  
EAHEAD

Problems with down loading from the exchange

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

I am having difficulty down loading lots from the exchange. Many of the lots I down load when placed in the game do not function. Some of the lots appear as brown paper boxes and others don't appear at all or do not appear as in the thumbnail. Am I doing something wrong or are these defective lots? Please advise. I spent much time downloading and it is frustrating to find out that I cannot use them. What gives?

Check out the developer's notes, everyone should do that important thing,

There might dependencies that you miss, look at the readme, the creator of that lot should tell everyone about the dependencies of that stuff.

If you have downloaded material for other games that worked immediately, this is not the way it works here. You need to be more than marginally aware of what you are doing. I suggest you spend some time in the pinned threads in this forum, particularly

The administrators on these forums don't pin any old thread. Many of the pinned threads are references and compendia, and well worth spending some time reading.