Sign in to follow this  

Bug: map placed in different category than what I selected

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

I'll get it.

Sometimes people don't see the CXL tag above the Maps or Modds selections because maps and modds are so low down on the rollout. I've done it before.

Also, as a tip for your maps, try rendering the cities before uploading the screenshots. It looks more professional, and shows your really committed to your files. Also, for people that don't know how to read a SC4Mapper rendering its much easier to understand whats happening in the region if it shows the maps in SC4 with the correct terrain textures and ocean.

Next time feel free to PM a STEX Moderator if you need something like this changed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cantremember
      Hi there.
      I suppose I will post a screenshot if people are curious or my explanation isn't clear enough, but in my city there is a small section (maybe 4x10) of zoneable squares that appeared in the middle of nowhere.
      There's no roads there, but I painted the squares yellow and buildings appeared. Soon they go abandoned due to garbage/crime because services can't get there and they have no road. Now though I can't even de-zone or rezone it, hovering the zoning tool over those squares doesn't "highlight" them. Destroying all roads in the area, messing up the terrain with mountains or boulders also doesn't make these zone-able squares go away, they seem to come back as soon as the land they were on becomes suitable again.
      It's a very small zone but it's driving me insane.
      Any ideas ?
    • By /Zumi/
      Getting this still every time I visit this page. Just wanted to let you know.

• By Stavros88
      Hello there, i've just started playing this sim game and at the very beginning i've got some wierd trouble with my buildings. Basically, in a first place, a lot of my buildings just don't want to increase the density despite there's enough room to do so as you can see in the image below. The second thing that occurs very often is that new sims just dont wanna to move to the newly Residential designed zone despite the fact there actually a demand for new R zones as you can see in the bottom right corner of the second image. Those two things just make the game unplayable to me... it's a common bug? There're work arounds to solve this kind of problems? Maybe mods? Or i should just give up on this game?
      Thanks for you time, have a nice day  

• By Fistandantillus7
      When I load my saved games, I get a wall of water along my dams. Is this a bug in the game that happens to everyone or something strange to my combination of mods?
    • By simlacroix
      So, I planted them all months ago always on 1st September but since today they started changing their leaves somewhere around October, is only in this city and the new ones I planted changed accordingly, has anyone heard about this? I refuse to delete them all. I'd rather leave them as they are.