• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LexusInfernus
      Ive tried to install Sc4 mapper. It installs just fine, but when I try to create a new region, the thing gets stuck. Using a SC4m file causes a big white screen. If I try using a greyscale, it just gets stuck loading forever. 
      So then I tried installing terraformer. That thing wont even install, I just get an error report. Not even sure what happened there. 
      Can anyone help? 
    • By peperodriguez2710
      Hello, I don't know if somebody has already solved this problem, sorry if I'm repeating it. Maybe my problem it's created because of a stupid reason, I don't know, sorry 
      I've been creating a custom region using parts of other regions and sculpting in SC4 Terraformer. After finishing it, I created the config.bmp, saved it as a SC4M file, and as a PNG greyscale in the region folder. When I entered SC4, the region was displaying the city borders acording to the config.bmp, and started rendering the greyscale PNG image. When after an hour it finished, the region was all water tiles or land tiles with no elevation changes, completely flat. I tried using .bmp and tried rendering without any open program open or process active at the same time, but results are the same: the region is a flat ocean with sometimes flat land tiles. And I don't think it's the water height problem, because cities are completely flat, and the region has pretty big mountains. I also tried to use a jpeg greyscale, but SC4 didn't read it. (I don't include pics of that flat regions, but I can add them, though I think it's not necessary, my explanation it's exactly what it is)
      I don't know what to do! Any thoughts? Is the issue realated with the greyscale image (I add it if is needed)?
      Thanks in advance ^^
    • By Samerton
      Hayder Basin by Samerton

A totally fictional map I made. It includes a mountainous area towards the north-west and a river mouth towards the south-east.
      Installation instructions are included in the readme.
      The map size is 16x16 pixels, all large tiles.

Dependencies:
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2880
      SC4 Mapper

Or you can use Mapper if you have it.

A larger picture:
      http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5605/bigpicture.jpg

If you'd like to request a fictional map, just PM me with some ideas of what you want and I'll try to make it for you!

Thanks,
      Sam
    • By Samerton
      Jockton Plains by Samerton
      Another totally fictional map I made. It includes a river estuary at the west of the map and a canyon runs through the middle. Apart from that, it is rather flat.
      The map size is 16x16 pixels, all large tiles.

Dependencies:
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2880
      SC4 Mapper

Or you can use Terraformer if you have it.

A larger picture: 
      http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8596/picture1um.jpg

If you'd like to request a fictional map, just PM with me with some ideas of what you want and I'll try to make it for you!

Thanks,
      Sam