Sign in to follow this  
Nirwanda

Twin Towered Empire State?

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hey Guys,

The Empire State building has to be one of my favourite buildings ever, and ever since I was a primary schooler playing SC4 I would plop it in my cities when they got large enough- whether my budget could support it or not.

But the concept of twin towers is also another one of my favourite building concepts (?)

So to cut to the chase, I was wondering if anyone could make a Empire State building that combined the two? So have the majority of the building's column (?) duplicated and joined to another at the base. Lot size isn't an important factor so if that needs to be increased its no problem, and functionality is the same deal, I don't care if it is a landmark or not.

Ive attached a sketch to help, if I wasn't coherent enough.

And if it could be made to be able to run on a mac with as little dependancies as possible, that would awesome.

I know people are busy here making BATs but if someone gets the time this would be awesome.

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this~

post-475240-0-04853700-1347167961_thumb.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jasoncw
      0. INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the BAT - Getting Started / FAQ / Resources / Help thread. 
      This new thread replaces all of the functions of the previous BAT - Mega FAQ, BAT - Troubleshooting & General Discussion, 3ds Max - Troubleshooting & General Discussion, and BAT4Max V.5 threads, and adds the Getting Started guide.  
      This forum's moderators are: @Jasoncw@JP Schriefer@MushyMushy@T Wrecks@Toothless Stitch@elavery@Terring
      Below are links to the different sections of this thread.
      1. Getting Started Guide
      This guide will... guide... you through installing all of the programs needed in order to BAT. (under construction)
      2. FAQ (2.A. Export Problems, 2.B. Preview Render Problems, 2.C. General Problems, 2.D Installation Problems)
      Answers to the most frequently asked BAT questions. If you have a question, check here first. 
      3. Resources
      A list of links which you might find useful. 
      4. Help
      If you need help, and you weren't able to find a solution to your problem in the FAQ, you can post about your problem in this thread and someone will try to help you. Over time, an archive of questions and answers will develop, which you will be able to browse through to see if someone else has already had the same problem as you. This thread is the right place to post questions for anything BAT related. 
    • By Huston

Anyway, hey! Seems as though that I've just recently been invited by NYBT to join in and do a little New York BATing (which I've been meaning to do for some personal reasons -- namely ME:TMW episode ) Besides that, I've dabbled a bit in New York BATing as you've seen before, and now, I'm just going to be occasionally dropping by here to show you any progresses I make on any NY related BATs I make!

Wow, so many projects, I'm going to die soon

So without further adieu, here's some stuff I've already got in the works:

Note - BAT priority is listed explicitly within any NYBT related works I have. Other projects may take precedence over these depending on what I have going at a given time.
      Images are also updated when a new post is made.

Status in order of priority
      VERY HIGH
      HIGH
      MEDIUM
      MODERATE
      LOW
      UNSURE
      ABANDONED

Status upgrade/downgrade/unchanged symbol key
      Ⓞ Unchanged
      ▲ Upgraded
      ▼ Downgraded

Two Times Square
      Status - ▲ - Low Priority

Trump World Tower
      Status - ▼ - Medium Priority

650 Fifth Avenue (V2.0)
      Status - Ⓞ - Moderate Priority

Solow Building (V2.0)
      Status - ▲ - High Priority

100 Blecker Street
      Status - Ⓞ - Very High Priority

Hope you guys like it so far. Currently as you can see, Trump Tower will be high on my NYBT priority list, and will just be a simple, first release as a symbolic gesture.

Btw, thanks NYBT members for this interesting opportunity (I honestly never thought I'd ever end up being good 'nuff for this lol )
    • By AndisArt
      Hellö folks and welcome to my kitchen, hehe :-D
      Currently in the steam-pot:  Lighthouse Tower, Dubai.
      To be released very soon.
      Have a little wallpaper hors-d'œuvre: