• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC presents: Diego Del Llano's Puerto Vallarta Growables - Icon Vallarta
      Diego's Puerto Vallarta Growables is a new series of re-lots featuring @Diego Del Llano's fantastic BATs that were based in his hometown. As quite of few of these buildings had their bases graciously removed for lotting, I've decided to take another step beyond just converting them into growables. This first release will cover Icon Vallarta, a luxurious condo building located on the beachfront in Puerto Vallarta.
      Package Overview
      The building was lotted in several different configurations, from your typical small footprint growable to a massive two and three tower complex. Some lots take advantage of the fact that the real-life version is located in a tropical climate. Thus, several lot will have palm trees and tropical plants as its primary flora source. The layout of the largest complex in particular is loosely based off its actual real-life counterpart from the layout of the entrances down to the relative placement of the pool and the buildings.
      Included in the following package are a total of 5 lots: All are R§§§ growables.
      General Stats
      The included growable lots will provide occupancy anywhere from 915 R§§§ to 2738 R§§§ sims, based on the number of buildings in the lot. The lots themselves are offered in the following configurations.
      3x2 front, stage 8; 3x3 front, stage 7; 4x4 left corner, stage 7 for the single tower variant 6x8 front, stage 6 for the dual tower variant 6x10 front, stage 7 for the triple tower variant Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. Since the original buildings used separate IDs for both the MaxisNite and DarkNite models, two separate zips are included at your convenience.
      Main Building(s)
      Icon Vallarta Props
      SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 LBT MEGA Prop Pack Vol. 1 AnyOne for Tennis VIP girafe maples v2 VIP girafe Canary date palms Textures
      NDEX Texture Set Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Acknowledgements
      Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for the original BAT! Additional thanks to all the content creators behind the props/textures packs that made this set possible.
    • By Apod91
      Hey everyone, i'm new to this website so i will apologize in advance if this topic has been solved.

I recently installed NAM 36 in my SimCity Deluxe: Rush Hour on my computer and i built a Tram system in my city, and i wanted to drive it, like you can with the monorail, but whenever i tried it would abruptly end at each station. I know with the monorail you can fix that easily. Is there a way to fix it with the Tram? Any advice would be great!
      Thanks everyone!
    • By Funinthesun187
      This is a map of the greater area of Boston, Massachusetts. Since this is my first map, there might be a few kinks. Areas include: downtown Boston, Boston Logan Intl. Airport, Cambridge, Winthrop, Brookline, and more! This map is almost completely flat, so it's perfect for heavy development.
      Instructions on installation in the readme file included in the download.
    • By MrBradB
      I wish I had the ability to work on future planning in-game. I currently make liberal use of sign posts to designate where future buildings, roads and zones will be. The problem is I can't "see" the footprint of those building(s), road(s) or zone(s). If I'm off by a single tile when actually placing the planned building, road or zone it can mess up the whole area.
      I'd love to be able to go into "future planning" mode and "place" the building(s), road(s) and zone(s) and see the highlighted tiles of where everything will be placed. Upon leaving "future planning" mode, the area would look just like it did before.
      Is something like this possible or does it already exist? I did a search of Simtropolis before starting this topic and I didn't find anything. I know that doesn't mean it isn't out there. It just means I didn't find it.
      Thanks -- Brad
    • By JPV789
      I'm wondering, could a plug-in be causing my city not to grow at all? Normally I can start a new city, plop down some zones and it'd start growing, but I've gotten nothing, even put on speed and lowered taxes. This didn't happen before so I'm curious if it's something I installed.
      Edit: Nevermind. Found out I installed a suppression plug-in.