Sign in to follow this  
Cal.Payne

Good new website

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Dunno whether anyone else uses this site but it has some good files on it, quite a few I don't think have been uploaded here.

Anyone who has ever searched for a Japanese BAT has likely been there already.

In other words, that's old news.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By HKzOMG
      ~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
      DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
      Server: North America East 1
      Region Type: Viridian Woods
      Region Name: Fantasia
      Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
      Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      Region Rules:
      1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
      2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join. 
      3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am. 
      4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
      5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!
    • By HKzOMG
      ~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
      DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
      Server: North America East 1
      Region Type: Viridian Woods
      Region Name: Fantasia
      Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
      Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      Region Rules:
      1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
      2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join. 
      3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am. 
      4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
      5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!

• By huzman
      Thanks to @CorinaMarie, I discovered 50 files of various RCI buildings, very pretty, very American, by a long gone bater @dk1.
      There are NO dependencies in any of the files. Many (all?) are improvements from the default MAXIS ones.
      Now my question: how can I place them in my plugins folder without creating more havoc. Ideally, they should stay together in a dedicated folder, but with what name?
      Thanks for your comments.
    • By SecretMbr_735754
      Do files on the STEX now have to be downloaded with a logged-in account?  No more downloading to quest accounts?
    • By Falandra
      Hello,
      I haven't played SimCity 4 in a long time (last time is almost 10 or 12 years ago), at that time I didn't have any clue about mods / patches and so on so I never downloaded anything for the game and just played it the way it was. Now I wanted to play SimCity 4 again and I looked up where I can get it (I somehow lost my original copy), I saw that I can buy it on Steam very cheap so I got it there but now the first thing I wonder is: Do mods work with the Steam version of the game? Do I need to install patches for the Steam version or is it the newest version already? I read some threads in the last days about SimCity 4 (on this site and others) and I am very overwhelmed by the things I need to download and fix before the game apparently runs the way it is supposed to run. Every time I click on fixes / patches for several things there come up more and more links where I need to merge files and so on but I don't know if I really need them. I can't really remember a lot about the game when I first played it because I had no clue about bugs and so on but now where I read about all the bugs in the game that need to be fixed I am kinda worried that I wont be able to play the game properly (When I first played it I was still young and naive so I didn't have a lot of knowledge about games in general but that changed in those years) becazse I read about things like bugs in the demand system that prevent a certain tier of industry to grow and other things like the bugs that commuters have.

I read the pinned threads but they didn't helped me a lot to find out all the bugs and that makes me wonder, are these Demand bugs not that important? Because there are no links to those fixes and that kinda makes me feel like bugs like these aren't that serious. Is there any kind of "guide" to fix the game so that everything works as intended? If so, where can I find this guide? And maybe some very experienced SimCity4 player can tell me if I really need these patches for my game. I am just really overwhelmed and lost right now and don't know what to do

Oh yeah... and once I got all this done I still need to learn the game again... even more work incoming for me...

(I can't reply anymore right now but I will be back later to answer your posts)