• Similar Content

• By HKzOMG
      ~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
      DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
      Server: North America East 1
      Region Type: Viridian Woods
      Region Name: Fantasia
      Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
      Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
       *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
      Region Rules:
      1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
      2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join. 
      3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am. 
      4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
      5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      I run the Asset Editor in -noWorkshop mode. I've copied the NexT 2 folder (812125426) into my local mods directory and enabled it ingame, yet I still don't see any of the roads. Is there a trick that I'm missing?

Another question: I'm unable to move pink pedestrian paths when I'm in offline mode, even though move-it works for everything else (move-it is installed locally). Somehow I can move them when I'm using steam. Any idea why this would be the case? I want to be able to move them in -noWorkshop mode.
    • By JurisicSantiago
      Hello fellas!
      I am starting this topic because I've got an issue while trying to patch my digital copy of SC4, bought via Origin Games platform. A few years ago I managed to patch my game correctly, but now it seems impossible.
      My SC4 version is 1.1.610.0, but I can't apply the 1.1.638.0 version I need to start using mods again (I formatted my PC some time ago and I didn't reinstall the game until today).
      Is there someone who's experienced the same problem?? Please let me know if you found a solution.
      Thanks!
    • By tallguy30
      whenever i play sandbox, i find only half of the commands and functions work. i am able to spawn in money with ALT + W, but none of the other commands work. i am also unable to build everything, since many of the buildings need requirements. i find this very frustrating, since when i want to play sandbox, i want to edit everything
      does someone know of a fix to my problem, or if this is normal, a mod to enable all commands and every building?
    • By huzman
      While hunting for more cheats, I came upon "SimCity Complete Edition". It seems like it has extra goodies and seems to released in 2014.
      But no one is talking about it. What is that I am not getting? Repeat: It looks promising.
      One caveat tho, the download link is Origin. gag!