I find it very interesting that I have the two games The Sims and SimCity 4 where in The Sims I'm living in the world and on SimCity 4 I'm creating the world. The two games have similarities in which it has the region view at the beginning, in The Sims it's more of a smaller regional view selection to build a house, and in SimCity 4 it has a larger regional view selection to build a city. I find this interesting of games creating life and The Sims and SimCity 4 are awesome.
Hi guys, I'm back to SC4 after a few years and I was looking after some basic fixes and setups to run the game and its mods, but I've seen that Origin's version of the game is unpatchable (that is, can't og to 1.1.641.0), but when I see properties of game's file, it is written 1.1.641.0. How can I verify if the update was installed correctly? Should I buy GOG's version?
Another few questions:
1. Is CAM incompatible with SPAM and IRM? By the way, where can I find it?
2. Where can I find some good tutorials for building airports and ports with custom props and lots?
3. Is Cities Skylines really substituting this? Haha
~⛥ ~ Private Region ~⛥~
DLC: Cities of Tomorrow
Server: North America East 1
Region Type: Viridian Woods
Region Name: Fantasia
Origin ID: HelloKittyZOMG
Hopefully this region will end up lasting a good while with lots of active players.
*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
1. If you add me as a friend, don't add me and then bail out on me later.
2. Please only claim 1-2 Cities. Leave room for other people who would like to join.
3. Be active, friendly, and sociable like I am.
4. Don't make a City and then abandon it to make another because you messed up. If you mess up just ask for help.
5. Everyone is welcome to join! let's build a wonderful and fun region!!!
I run the Asset Editor in -noWorkshop mode. I've copied the NexT 2 folder (812125426) into my local mods directory and enabled it ingame, yet I still don't see any of the roads. Is there a trick that I'm missing?
Another question: I'm unable to move pink pedestrian paths when I'm in offline mode, even though move-it works for everything else (move-it is installed locally). Somehow I can move them when I'm using steam. Any idea why this would be the case? I want to be able to move them in -noWorkshop mode.
I am starting this topic because I've got an issue while trying to patch my digital copy of SC4, bought via Origin Games platform. A few years ago I managed to patch my game correctly, but now it seems impossible.
My SC4 version is 1.1.610.0, but I can't apply the 1.1.638.0 version I need to start using mods again (I formatted my PC some time ago and I didn't reinstall the game until today).
Is there someone who's experienced the same problem?? Please let me know if you found a solution.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.