Sign in to follow this  
demmeri

I can't download anything from ST Exhange

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

I click on the download button. i click to save the file. it says "save complete" & then i exit out of the box...i shut down my laptop & restart sim city....no new icons, no changes.

'elp!

The files that are downloaded are zip files. You need to find them where they were saved on your computer, unzip them, and place the contents your C:\...\My Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder for them to be in the game. You might check this guide (Link) for more information.

Do you get the save pop-up window when clicking Save - this probably depends on the browser you use and it's settings. It may save to My Documents if you use IE. Otherwise, you could search your drive for the name of the downlaod.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this