Sign in to follow this  
Mikey23

Buying Cities XL?

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello

I'm thinking to buy Cities XL2011. But I doubt about it. I have Intel Duo Core T6600 @ 2,20 GHz.

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650  2 GB workforce. On the internet some people said Cities XL uses 1 core and has troubles

when your city is bigger. And some people said you need at least 2,5 GHz but the game says 2 GHz. And when you buy it you can't return it if it doesn't work. Who can give me some ideas??

Mike

If you uncertain about it, you have 3 choices :

- Forget it!

- Buy it at your own risk, or

- Wait until you upgrades your PC, then buy it!

It's only my suggestion, so do whatever you want!2.gif

i always play with laggs.. but its no problem for me.. because my computer even lagg when i play bf2 in window mod.. so my computer always lag since i installed windoof 7

There are tests that can see how well your computer can handle the game. I only used it once and it said that my graphics card was almost good enough (barely failed).

There is no demo for Cities XL 2011 as far as I know. The only demo I know of was a planet offer demo that was only playable before the release of the original Cities XL.

I have a 2.2 Core 2 Duo processor, a GeForce 210, and it plays fine on Medium settings. I think you'll be able to run the game, just scale down the visuals.