Sign in to follow this  
kcbdream83

Missing texture from Ill Tonkso Victorian Park

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi All,

I apologize if this is not the right place for this post, please move over if so.  I'm doing my best to comply with the rules, please correct me if i make a mistake.

The reason for my post is I am missing a texture from Ill_Tonkso's Victorian City Park found here:

http://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=13078

I am missing the Paved Path texture (gray).

I posted a picture on my photobucket found here:

http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx354/kcbdream/SC4/victorianpark.jpg

On my SC4Tool I show to be missing texture 0xE9015000 on the dependencies scanner, if that helps.

For dependencies, the STEX states Gascooker Props vol04 (found in Gascooker Mega Props vol01)

and BSC Mega Props (??) with none furthur.  I have lots of 'BSC Mega Pack'. Umm...???

I have tried to track down what I am missing, and cannot solve it. I am hoping the FORUM can help, I really like this particular park. I am also interested in solving unsolvable problems =) Please let me know if you can help.

I thank you for all that the STEX/LEX bring into this game, I am appreciative of everyone of you.

• Original Poster
  • I show I do have BSC Mega Props Gascooker Vol01 & Vol02 installed. And yah, I checked the list. I thought maybe it was the load sequence in my plugins (I do not use DATPACKER) but this had no effect. Still unsure

I tried my set of BSC packs (practically everything on the list) and never did get the path textures to come out. Perhaps something was missed when it was made? Don't know how active Ill Tonkso is anymoe, but maybe a PM...?

For sure... Unfortunately, none of the three big BSC texture packs do the trick... Still trying...

Later: Anyone still looking, it looks like the textures are included in this NDEX set: NDEX TextureSet Vol. 1

Don't know if they were included in any mega pack, but that file made the path textures appear.

VictoriaPark.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Well that is just awesome, I dL'd the NDEX Texture Set and what do you know. I just hadn't any other plugins that called for it yet. I was using the SG Dependency List from the LEX, but it seemed like I had all the BSC stuff installed already. This helps, thank you