Sign in to follow this  
beyurslf

Okay, so I have decided I want to try to start a CJ. One problem though....

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

I don't actually know how to get pictures of my city on to this site.

I have played city building games since the days of Sim City (the original). I almost made a CJ for SC4 back in the day when it was still somewhat new, but never got around to it. Now, I would like to try with CXL11. I take the screen shots and the postcard pictures but I don't know where they go in this game. In SC4, there was an album that had all of the pics. Where can I find them in this game so I can post them here?

Thanks for the help! Sorry to ask such a total newb question too. I have lurked around here for years but never really posted much. 4.gif

OK, then. I know how.

Here's how to do it on Windows XP:

1. Go into 'Pictures'.

2. Go into 'Focus Interactive'.

3. All pictures there should be present when you took them using their snapshot feature.

4. Go into a site like Photobucket, since it is a lot easier transferring files from there to here.

5. Repeat steps 1. to 3. and select the pictures you want to put in Photobucket.

6. Hit the 'Select' button and let it upload.

7. If it doesn't work, try again when given the option. It should get itself uploaded by then.

8. Take one of the pictures' URL and go onto the 'New Topic' button on the forums. Or if you want to add onto a topic, go and press 'Reply'.

9. Once you're there, click onto the picture (The mountains with a yellow sky) and then place the picture's URL.

10. Size the Width to a maximum of 800. The Height can be at a max of 600. Don't go any further, or else the moderators would take the pictures away from the site.

BTW, if you're worried about the format, don't worry. JPEG is the format automatically scripted in any picture you take using the snapshot feature. But, if it is different because you used another screenshot program, I recommend that you check and change as necessary.

Hope this helps. 4.gif

Hey Beyurslf,

Next time you have a question, please put your topic somewhere else. This section is for City Journals and City Journals only. OK?

Thanks, and I hope soon you will have a nice journal! 5.gif

Damastius - Topic Moved