Sign in to follow this  
beyurslf

Is there a way to make the game just about building your city?

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

I just like to build my city the way I want it. I keep getting messages that I have trade to get stuff. Is there a mod that removes these needs so I can focus on building the city?

There are sandbox mods and the money bank mod will give you unlimited money. There is a bug that gives you 1million money per turn. Just slide the money slider from omnicorp to your city twice and exit the trade menu. You will then get 1 million per turn but I think omnicorp eventually runs out of money so your city would have to be stable or you will be really far in debt when they do.

• Original Poster
  • Ok I downloaded the mod 4 that has the sandbox mode in it. I can't figure out to play the sandbox mode though. Where do I select that option when I play?

It should be on the main menu but you need to download the old version of sandbox to make it work. When you do that you go in your city and go to the menu where it will say cheat, in there it has all the new things like money and others.

Hope I could help ! Happy New Years!

• Original Poster
  • Thanks for the help! I had actually figured it out. The game was not downloaded properly so I uninstalled and re-downloaded it. Works great now!!