A Nonny Moose

The Moose Factory - Virtual Bar and Grill - Version 3

4,154 posts in this topic Last Reply

Well what a odd topic, is this code for something? If not I will join in

Well hi all, I am new in town and I wish to make some new friends ,  I would wish to order some brazed duck with a orange juz, As for after my meal I have some cigars and a lovely bottle of grange hermitage (red wine) would any one like join in and help he finsh them off with me?

• Original Poster
  • Welcome.  I hope your duckling a l'orange was good.  The only code around here is dinner conversation.  Here you can even spit on the floor and call the cat a bastard.  Suggest you go back and read the first post on this list to get filled in on what happens around here.

Now I don't see what anyone would hope to accomplish by that. lol.  How was everyone's Thanksgiving? At least every American, seeing as you lucky Canadians get it early!

• Original Poster
  • Well, Nerd, some of us just live in the right country.

Hi, Jackie, enjoy your breakfast.

Yesterday, my new puppy arrived.  I now have two Irish Red and White Setters.  Twyla is a three-year-old bitch who is unbreedable due to a minor genetic problem.  She is a step-sister of Andy (same sire), and they get along well.  I feel great having two dogs again.

N_O_Body: That's great! I have a friend with an Irish setter. The are great dogs. We recently adopted a 2-year-old boxer ourselves.

N_O_Body: Actually Huskies, a have an uncle that likes them. But actually I live in Vancouver, host of the 2010 Olympics. Anyways... I'll take... a coffee. Which makes it the 3rd one today 3.gif.

Everyone has left, thank GOD! A lot of my wife's relatives came into town. It was great to see them all again but even better to see them all leave. LOL

A round of drinks for everyone, on me.

Make mine the usual, miller lite please.

Random thought:

If one orders too many virtual alcoholic beverages, does one get virtually drunk?

Is that even a concern given the ammount of time between posts in these threads?

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: Duke87

Random thought:

If one orders too many virtual alcoholic beverages, does one get virtually drunk?

Is that even a concern given the ammount of time between posts in these threads?

quote>

You are your own Virtual Liquor Control Board.

Yes, if you are of legal virtual drinking age, we assume you will be responsible about your virtual drinking.  However, if your virtual drink count does go past a certain point, within a certain number of short term posts, we're gonna need to take your mouse, and call you a virtual taxi.  19.gif

Hey, Andy.  Nice pup, John, he seems to be taking to the place.  Congrats, Alex, I'm right behind you, or well, now I'm below you.  Vancouver is a beautiful city.  Steve, hopefully there were no exploding potatoes during the wife's family's visit, then.  See if she ever lets you mash the potatoes.  2.gif

• Original Poster
  • If you are not of virtual drinking age, the telepathic component of the autosystem will remove the synthahol from any driink you may order.  We have very nice mouse rescue facilities with individual cages and day care handled by the KK dragon.

Thanks for the doggie complements.  If you want to see them both together see the thread in Current Events.

• Original Poster
  • Hi, Jackie.  Good to see you again.

Wrightguy0:  PGGB's are not good for you if you have too many.  One of the side-effects is a system crash.

Welcome to December, folks.  The year is now 11/12 past.  Watch out for holiday ads, you might be persuaded that something is worth  buying.  Remember, it is not a sale if you can't afford it.

hollo every one, its the new guy

Can I order a ice cold Frothy please,

Hay N_O_Body, you say you just got a new pup could you share a pic of her, I just got one a couple of mouth ago, border collie cross golden retriever.

• Original Poster
  • Hi, Jacky.  Enjoy your coffee.  There are some virtual calorie beignets on the bar if you like.

mrdazza_460:  Sure.  Did the autosystem figure out what kiind of frothy you wanted?  Here is a link to a picture of Twyla.

Grabs a beignet.

Oh, I thought Twyla was the older one, and Andy was the pup, but it's the opposite.  In that case, Twyla seems to be taking to the place.  3.gif  Cute pics.

Good Morning everyone! Are we all getting ready for the next holiday? I am. My wife and I are putting up the lights and tree today.

How is everyone? Sorry I have been away for a few days. R/L stuff you know?

• Original Poster
  • "assize"?  I thought you guys spoke "strine".  Maybe because you are from the other side of the continent.  Isn't "melb" on the incoming wind side?

Anyway, enjoy yourself.  We try to enjoy ourselves to the utmost.

Well they say us Australians and you Canadians are alike don’t they, arrr,  melb or Melbourne, The sporting capital of the world is down south one would believe all though I don’t understand such  Canadians terms as “incoming wind side” 9.gif

Anyway time for anther frothy (or two) I think , Since I just won the vertical lotto, the shout is on me to night  

• Original Poster
  • Well, the "incoming wind side" is the western coast where the winds of the filthy fifties have free reign around the world until they come to Australia.  In theory you could get a permanent wind surge there that would make high tides in the Bay of Fundy look like a few ripples in a cup'o.

Enjoy yer frothies, mate.

Originally posted by: jacqulina

hows everyone todayquote>

Well, lemme think--it's 4 degrees F, which would be -16 C; the wind is blowing 15-25 mph, which would be 24-40 kph--and it's snowing.  So I'm....BRRRR, but otherwise tolerable.  What do you recommend from the menu to cure me cold feet?

Hopefully you are well, Jacky, and everyone else, too.