Livin in Sim

What Music are you listening to right now?--The Second Verse

4,906 posts in this topic Last Reply

Though the lowly forms and ways of the simple brute do yet reign supreme in the world,  those of us inspired to know empathy and compassion and to keep reason and conscience alive yet find the way through the darkness.

Voyager 1, please say position.  

Voyager 1 copy, triangulate on galactic core and say coordinates to solar core.

Fire neutrino beam through blind spot across galactic plane to point of absolute thermal and gravitational response to signal.  

Transmission received, Voyager 1.   God help these 7.5 billion psychotic monkeys and their world of rape and murder in pursuit of sex, money and power...

Voyager 1, power down and glide on flight-path.

This must be the most optimistic song ever put into rhyme and rythm - and meanwhile G20 begins I can't resist to post it here. There must be a future somewhere, somehow..

So in science and tech. stuff the best the world has done is firing a quantum entangled photon into space? This world must be getting boring for even people who can chisel stones and rub sticks together.  Everybody give me all your money and I'll see if the actual civilized space aliens will sell us a new planet...

Space-time location: Earth, Moscow, Russia, Red Square, 2003 A.D.

A full live set by Disclosure

I love them for playing drums, synthesizers and bass live in their performances and for their amazing UK Garage sound. They're such underrated artists.

The Elephant Kashimashi (エレファントカシマシ)  -  "Rekishi"「歴史」 ("History")

I've watched so many of these that YouTube suddenly recommended this video:

No way...  It can't be...  What the...

100.gif

I know that EleKashi's frontman Miyamoto Hiroji started as a young choir boy and had released hits even at that age, but, wow, is that really Miyamoto-san?  Even the Japanese message boards were not sure but seemed ready and eager to think so.  I've been running it side-by-side with the music video for "Mayonaka no Hero" just to compare faces.

Later research tells me it's not really him, however, the CD "Hajimete no Boku Desu" was his childhood hit and is no less incomprehensibly cute, especially compared to him singing "Kanashimi no Hate" in the Budōkan.  Ah well, my own humor...Michael Jackson in The Jackson 5 and Ricky Martin in Menudo were ridiculously cute too.

Why of course, the most blatantly obvious star formation in the sky above Earth is the Big Dipper, it must be the signature of the master creator of the Universe, symbolizing a hyper-cube. The Universe is a 4 dimensional material object suspended in 5 physical dimensional space...  Honey, bring home the mother-ship, descend to 2000 meters above sea-level and hover.   Its SHOWTIME!

Boost electromagnetic force to gravitational wave frequency at absolute origin of the Universe and ignition total mass.  And God said, "Let there be photons".

Sledgehammer is one of my alltime favourite pop songs. And probably my favourite from the 80s. It has so much energy and I like the switch of tone in the middle. Also: the videoclip :yes:

Found this recently and I'm totally addicted to it:

"And God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness ."  (phototropism through biotic fluid)

Now which color matches which shape matches which tone?

Rio Reiser - König von Deutschland (King of Germany)

Ever night
Half an hour past midnight and tv rustles
I distract on my bed and dream of
how it would be if I not were me
but cancelor, emperor or king or queen.

I think, what Helmut Kohl is doing, I can too
And I would listen to Vivaldi day in, day out
I would hit the road, visite the united states
taking a bite of the presidents calf

This - and so much more
I would do, if I was king of germany   

Would change my crown each morning, take a bath twice a day,
would announce lottery numbers three days in advance
Military would play only the charts
And I'd celebrate my birthday each day of the year
TV would do only one program
Wheel of fortune - 24 hours a day
I had 200 castles and was never again on the rocks
I was Rio, the first, and Sissi only second

This - and so much more

Socks and cars weren't allowed to stink
And me I would only drink champangne
I was preppier than Helmut Schmidt and fatter than Franz Josef Strauß
And all my disk were big sellers
But first of all I'd had to know if german have humor
I'd find out by replacing the news with game shows

This - and so much more

Velocity of light confirmed at 187.  All magnetic, gravitational and nuclear force unified.  Failure of compliance of the human species with the dignity and conscience of the material and physical life of this universe will result in application of massive concussive force across the entire terrain of the planet Earth.

EDIT: The visual sequence for 'Free Falling'

EDIT:  End Title Theme

EDIT:  Cut and Print.

EDIT:   Fade to black and roll credits...

Curiosity rover say composition of incoming impactor.

Copy Curosity, Impactor will generate atmospheric and oceanic conditions specific to transition from organic to biotic molecular structure.  Proceed to safe-site, dig-in and hibernate.

Mother-ship ascend to 10,000 meters and prepare to discharge lithium areosol into Earth biosphere for suppression of continued hostile and psychotic behavior of terrestrial hominid species.  Accelerate decay of all nuclear isotopes and lock down all military and atomic energy systems.
Maintain electrical systems critical to life support of innocents.

Charge EMP systems and standby.

Electromagnetic Power systems fully charged, Sir.

Mother-ship, you are authorized by Man and God to discharge full capacity of force effective to the complete destruction of all financial, political and military structures of this Earth in pursuit of the security of the conscious and dignified life of this planet.  Discharge EMP force at will.

EDIT: Ascend to 60,000 meters and anchor to magnetic core of Earth.  High-range EMP charge capacitated.  Discharge at will.

My God, I had no idea she was that beautiful.  

Ascend to orbital space opposing lunar tidal lock and position vessel geostationary over target.

Enable neutron weapons systems.