The Milkman

Desktop.. Everyone has one of these!

2,895 posts in this topic Last Reply

How come almost every desktop I see have Kazza(Why was I the stupid one to uninstall Kazza and make my desktop Crappy)

HorrorKid64, that site is awesome!  I wish my icons would wage war like that instead of a boring screensaver when I'm idle...and does anybody know the difference between KaZaA and KaZaA Lite?

----------------

On 8/8/2003 1:36:27 AM Equinox wrote:

HorrorKid64, that site is awesome!  I wish my icons would wage war like that instead of a boring screensaver when I'm idle...and does anybody know the difference between KaZaA and KaZaA Lite?

----------------

I think the difference is that KazaA Lite has no spyware (that

Lemme join the desktop party...

This was my desktop 2 days ago... :

[ --Picture Deleted--]

Then I reinstalled windows, now I've only got the boring standard desktop... 7.gif

Sorry if the desktop go against the board rules, I'm new around here...

NOTE: I didn't delete the picture due to the nature of it... rather it was the size.

----------------

On 8/18/2003 8:25:08 AM defacto_junior wrote:

Does anybody else use plain old Windows 98?

/idealbb/files/desktop18.JPG

----------------

Ewww...windows 98

----------------

On 8/16/2003 1:04:43 PM ADG wrote:

[ --Picture Deleted--]

NOTE: I didn't delete the picture due to the nature of it... rather it was the size.

----------------

Ok, I might re-post a resized one later (When I get Photoshop reinstalled)...

Though I didn't think there were any rules against this, since I've seen other threads with pictures in the same resolution. Don't remember which threads though...

If you had read the forum rules, including the one on picture size, which I know all new members do2.gif, you would have seen that all pics have to can be no larger than 800x600 and under 200Mb.  Any that were posted before July 3 are exempt from this rule, so you will see that some are too big.  There is also a reminder on the page you post on.

----------------

On 8/18/2003 10:57:50 PM Aronion wrote:

(...) you would have seen that all pics have to can be no larger than 800x600 and under
200Mb
(...)

----------------

200Mb? What kinda format are you using? 1.gif

Anyway, sorry to not have seen the rules...

I now know the rules where only to images hosted by Simtropolis, which means I'm allowed to host the desktop again... So for those who missed it, here it is:

Desktop.jpg

And just to make sure there's no misunderstanding: This picture is hosted by me, so it doesn't hurt the bandwidth of this site 1.gif

???

Are you talking about that I posted the same size again? The size of the picture wasn't against the rules, unless the picture was hosted on this site...

----------------

On 8/19/2003 1:18:56 PM Equinox wrote:

Jeez, Aronion, 200MB would be like a 20,000 by 20,000 bitmap image!

----------------

I pushed an 'M' instead of a 'K'... geez, a little typo never hurts anyone, but I see you guys are in an uproar over it. 15.gif

----------------

On 3/23/2003 9:40:06 PM Screwballl wrote:ok i guess.... i change it at least once a week, but this is my current picture

----------------

Screwballl has Windows98,I would like to Congratulate you on choosing Windows98, the best,most reliable,smooth,futuristic,modern,helpful,User-Freindly Operating System,I hope you have fun with this amazing product and good luck!And also once again,Thank you for choosing Windows98,Let's hope that everyone buys a copy and that everyone in the world will be able to get the most out of their computer with Windows98.

Thank You.