Meg

Post your picture here II

1,370 posts in this topic Last Reply

It's been a very long time, and to prove that I'm still alive, here's a picture!

I've changed quite a bit. Chopped off the majority of my hair.

september13th2po8.jpg

meususrt3rd.jpg This is what I looked like a couple years back.

This is me again on Hallows Eve, er Christmas.

Hard to see me, but I am there in two odd perspectives and light.

Xmashammy.gif

Been a long time ago since i posted a pic of myself (last time i  posted i was 14)

So yeah, tis me then, and yes, i know i'm a bit chubby, but who cares, right?17.gif

me-resize600x800.jpg

Nice hair Glenni! 3.gif

This picture isn't of me, but of my boyfriend. I thought it was absolutely adorable! =D

Neil1.png

Woo new thread...

P1120058.jpg

Me (left) and 2 of my friends... I don't like this one of me but it's funny.. 3.gif We were at a football game even though we really didn't watch it.

P1120042.jpg

I really don't know about this one... my friend stole my camera and randomly took this..

yep..

here are a few of me :

meandmichelleoutsidebar23drunk.jpg

me after i have been drinking with some friends

umbrella.jpg

a professional photo taken by the girl with her arms around me in the previous picture, and the one with me in the last picture

newyorkoncell.jpg

me on the cell outside a shop in chelsea

meandmichellereallygood.jpg

me and my friend michelle who took the picture with me under the umbrella

Hi everyone, I'm Kor and I'm a new person. I said another word  to make fun of myself being new but I didn't realise there was a filter, I'm used to an incredibly liberal forum, my bad.

020b.jpg

010b.jpg

And yes, the dress is new. 3.gif

Discussion terminated.

Please be more judicious in your colorful descriptions of other members and in your discussions about... "other things."

Back to posting pics please.

~zel~

Clint, you definitely look older each time I see you

Was going through some old photos today, and, holy hell weight loss!

September 07.

6-1.jpg

July 08.

DSC00501-1.jpg

47.gif

It's as if my entire facial structure has changed. Plus, my hair is definitely MILES better now. Right?

Guess I'll have to go with the flow...

Heres me 2 1/2 years ago:

megogasiatsmallmm7.jpg

...not the asian guy btw...

- And this is me at my friends 80's party! I loooove theme parties!!!

n657430844_1713891_8826.jpg

- on the right is an old trusty friend of mine, heheh, yeah not a girl if you did NOT notice! XD

,take care

Originally posted by: Serenity90 I said another word  to make fun of myself being new but I didn't realise there was a filter, I'm used to an incredibly liberal forum, my bad. quote>

Yeah, it is rather silly that the forum censor nabs the word "noosubbze1.gif". Because, you know, it's no more vulgar than "idiot" or "moron". Not a nice thing to call someone, but not in and of itself inappropriate.

You see people using it to refer to themselves all the time only to get it replaced with asterisks. It's rather amusing, actually. I know there have been several topics in SC4 General Discussion with titles like "***** question, sorry". Makes it look like they were saying something obscene when they weren't. 21.gif

Ah! I haven't been here in a few days. Thanks so much for the compliments!

My hair was a big change. It used to be shoulder length, but I decided it didn't fit my personality so I chopped it all off. I love it now. 9.gif

The green is actually the wall color of my room! Fun, right? I edited the picture so the edges would be blurred.

abcvs: One of my favorite paintings actually 3.gif But, I never intended for my picture to turn out like that, lol.

Originally posted by: Boggy1 July 08.

DSC00501-1.jpg

47.gif

It's as if my entire facial structure has changed. Plus, my hair is definitely MILES better now. Right?quote>

This picture is BEYOND adorable. I love love love it. haha!

Your face has changed. Along with Clint, like you said. You just look older that's all. And your hair has changed, but for the best.

Aw, cute pictures everyone 4.gif

Jill, your hair is so adorable.

I know I posted a senior picture on a previous page, but I ended up picking a different one...my family convinced me 3.gif

n732330073_4411342_9375.jpg

jill jacobs: nice!

What Tav on the Ave is that cause if you say St. Paul.... I'm going to be mad that you didn't knock on my door down the street!!! If its in Mankato or some other location than fine, I'll let you off the hook this time. I presume its not the one near me cause that'd be quite the drive for you but I only know of Mankato being another one and that seems far too.

cheese91:

Aww, nice pic. Wish mine turned out that well, lol.

My turn!

webcam014uu8.jpg

p1000515zc7.jpg

p1000469ib5.jpgp1000528jc1.jpgp1000526xh3.jpg

p1000550xc4.jpg

Yea.... party....