Zelgadis

Post station fix requests here

50 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Okay, I've already done some stations, as can be seen on the STEX.  I intend to do more now that I have my Windows up and running again (I think...  46.gif ). 

Now, I'm not going through every station on the STEX to check to see if it works.  (Good lord, could you imagine?)  If you encounter a station and it's in need of repair, post it here with a STEX link.

Ground rules:

1)  I will only do stations on the STEX.  Exclusive LEX stations or other stations that are not on the STEX won't be done.

2)  Just because you ask doesn't mean I'm going to do it.  I'll do it if there's a benefit to the community to be had.  There are potential issues here with BAT ownership, so for each one, I'm going to attempt to find the creator and ask his/her permission before fixing and uploading the fix.  Unless something happens to change this, if I can't get permission, I ain't fixing it.  3.gif

That's it, I think.  Go ahead and post your repair jobs.  And bear in mind that it might take me time to get to your station.  Please be patient.  4.gif

ISF

GM Zelgadis, thanks for the interest in my situation. Just one station, one RR station by Equinox, the manta station, little station with a capacity 37,500...3 on my mac city. The file is found in the archives of this site. Tanks and happy new year, cheeers.

Zelgadis my hat is off to you, perfectly done and it works to perfection. I thank you for doing this, taking time out to do this. Mac Lovers who love trains that can carry some people, this is the ticket.....Cheeers to Zelgadis

Hey Zelgadis,

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you have offered to us lonely Mac users over the years. I was wondering if you have tried to contact Simgoober on fixing his Simtropolis, Clock Tower, Passenger Railroad Depot and his Central Railroad Stations that he uploaded in 2006. They are beautiful stations that would look great in any SimCity, but unfortunately they seem to only handle up to 5 passengers.

Also Deadwood has two Transits Hubs for GLHwys that do the same thing, again great bats but poor function do to the Mac glitch.

Oh, and thanks to the fixes to Mas71's roundabout subway stations, just downloaded them to use in my cities.

Verdantartist

Hello I'm a mac user (non intel) and was wondering if you were still fixing station capacities? I couldn't seem to find any realistic elevated rail over road stations. CTA Ashland Station www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm and CTA Madison and Wells Station www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm both by adrecila. Both are listed as 10,000 capacity, but when i use them the are only a capacity of 1. If you can help thanks in advance!

Hello Zelgadis.  Here are three stations I could use:

• "JENX Gare Du Nord Beta" by xannepan
  • "NDEX ITS Brenntia St. Georges Station" by ill tonsko
  • "Simtropolis train station" by Simgoober 
By the way, thank you so much for offering to do these kinds of fixes!  

--robhar123

Bringing this thread up!

I am also interested in the stations that pseudopathologicalist is mentioning in his post.

Would be great if you are still around and willing to fix them.

• Original Poster
  • Originally posted by: photoman421

Could you please fix the Modern Subway and Modern Subway/Bus stations done by brenda_xne? Thanks!quote>

Interesting.  Those are working fine for me.  And the new one she made I already fixed.  Are we talking about the orange/red/blue/green/purple ones?

ISF

Trying to revive this thread:

The SimGoober stations are broken as well, I was unable to find a fixed replacement. They are:

- The Central Railroad Station, https://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14411

- Passenger Railroad Depot, https://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14412

- Clock Tower Train Station, https://www.simtropolis.com/stex/details.cfm?id=14427

All show a capacity of 2. A fix would be much appreciated, I can't do it myself since I don't own a Windows computer and am therefore unable to use iLive Reader.

ahhh please hook up the SG stations! i have them as placeholders in my city now with functional stations hidden nearby.. thanks for all the work getting us lowly mac users up to speed, much appreciated!

Zelgadis, dodson1050, MennoV and others ... I was able to fix the simgoober capacity issue for everyone to hip hip horray! Just like zelgadis posted in another thread ... fixing them was pretty painless. got VMware (virtual PC) loaded the lot files in iLive's reader changed a few 1's to 0's (upped some of the capacity but not by much) and presto blamo! done. Trouble is, I haven't paid for my hosting in a long time (oops!) so if you bear with me while I upload to STEX ... they'll be up tonight (just the sc4Lot files so you'll still need the original downloads and just replace the old lot files with the new). As you can probably see, I haven't uploaded anything ever and this is actually my first post ... long time lurker tho so happy festivus!

Zelgadis did all the hard work figuring it out I just followed his intstructions from a different thread ... which btw z, whatever stations you haven't fixed I'm willing to do, regardless ... you need a virtual PC, windows, iLive's reader and you change a few ones to zeros and presto chango.

I can't remember which thread I found it on but:

1) Open iLive Reader

2) Open the SC4lot file of the BAT

3) Go to the Exemplar Files and find these two entries

Transit switch entry cost

Transit switch traffic capacity

4) double click on them one by one and change the rep counts to zero.

5) save (of course!) and you're done!

That's how to fix it.

Is someone willing to provide fixes for the following items I am using, but have the Mac transit numbers bug?

These cute little parking garages which so conveniently fit in a 1x1 tile:

-and-

The neato rail freight to freight truck seaport train station which is included with this seaport set:

Thank you so much!