2,258 posts in this topic Last Reply

Got a big round number to post?

Your 100th, 500th, 100th, 1234th post?

Getting flamed about oversized smileys in peoples CJ's?

Well post it HERE!

This thread is also to talk about forum posts in general, to make sure it doesn't just turn into fresh, creamy, SPAM!

To start the chain... This is my 2200th post... I'll be back here when I get 2222!

PS. Go nuts with smileys!

milestone.jpg Have fun!

I think I just passed post 1900.

I used to frequent a forum that had a thread similar to this - however, posts in that thread in that forum did not count towards the overall postcount.

Originally posted by: Duke87 I smell a spam thread. Can this be gotten rid of, please?quote>

It can only be rid of if:

A) The author of the thread wants the thread closed.

B) A staff member moderating this forum believes it to be a spam thread.

We don't want this in the thread though:

Getting flamed about oversized smileys in peoples CJ's?

Well post it here!

PS. Go nuts with smileys!quote>

If people want to post their progress on forum count or post a special post of theirs, it could be done here. Only if this thread becomes a nuisance to handle and it violates forum rules will it be shut down.

• Original Poster
  • Oh don't worry, It was in my intentions to keep it as SPAM free as possible...But, we all know what can happen when things get out of hand...

I guess I can see it is already starting to head in that direction... Gee, it's so hard to get a good forum going...

Maybe I should change the title to something like:"Post Discussion" or the like... Good idea?

This has the potential to be a useful thread... it will prevent people from creating entirely new threads to post minor achievements. As long as people don't abuse it... this thread is fine. 4.gif

Hmm I forgot about this thread. Just so you know IDS2, you're really only supposed to post once you hit a milestone... not counting down to one. 4.gif

I'mn afraid this isn't my milestone...was going to post a thread but it's not llowed...congratulaytions jacky on 20,000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, congrats jacky! An amazing feat indeed! 4.gif

• Original Poster
  • Jacky you are unbeliveable! (In a good way of course 4.gif)

20,000... Gee I remember you just last year being at about 7,000...

Holy poo!

Well, it isn't 20,000 posts (You are amazing Jacky!), but I just put my 100th upload on the Stex. What a long strange trip its been. Thanks to everyone for the support over the years!

Well then, I have finally hit the 2,000 post shelf!!! yay!!! I'm what you call 1/10 of jacky's post count, or 18,000 less. Lol!

Well, I passed 1, 000 post a few days ago in Mr.Cinatit's CJ.

I thought about posting a few over sized smilies and a great big WHOOHOO!!! In there but then i decided that it might disturb his great new CJ.

So, without further ado...

WHOOHOO!!!39.gif

PS: Post quality is better than post count.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        When I make a reply ina topic, I saw this message:
        Thanks.
      • By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        Security is important. Lots of sites have a security center. Imagine if I am a security researcher/white-hat hacker and I found an exploit. What should I do? Is there a security center? Is it private? Does the community have a good disclosure process?
        Thanks.
      • By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        The major redesign of the site header led by @corinagrigorovici (eh, @CorinaMarie) and @CycleDogg (again, I mean @Cyclone Boom) is awesome. A new logo is included in the top of the logomark (text as a logo). This change also brought a new thing, @A Nonny Moose memorial button with its tooltip. But, anything in the world isn't perfect. Simtropolis' header has some flaws. The logo location is above the logo, which not fine. This isn't a problem if the logo isn't too tall like the Walt Disney logo, but our logo is too tall. So, we need to resize our logo so the logo isn't too tall. Or, switch to unstacked version, like SimCity 4 Devotion or Ubuntu did. If two choices aren't sufficient, you may switch to logomark only version, while using the logo in cases like Twitter avatar. The memorial button location isn't fine, thanks to the very tall logo. The fix is relevant too, fix the logo first, then align the button if not correct.
        I hope you'll accept my suggestions. Sorry for mistakes.
        Thanks.
      • By CorinaMarie
        Introduction to Simtropolis

Image created by @Cyclone Boom using:  Simtropolis Sign by Ceafus 88, and MYOS Make Your Own Sign by jbizzle.

Hiya! We're so glad you dropped in to see us.
        Simtropolis is primarily a site for people who love City Building games. We have major forums for SimCity 4, Cities: Skylines, and SimCity (2013) as well as a few others in the gamer topics. Our members are friendly, courteous, and helpful and range in skill levels from beginners to technical gurus.  The forums are where we discuss all manner of city building ideas. Whether you are a player or a custom content creator (or both) we have places ideally suited for your needs. If you haven't signed up yet to be a member, how about dropping by our New Member Registration Page?
        We also have the SimTropolis EXchange which is our files section containing (literally) thousands of files to improve on the basic games. These include bug fixes, maps, textures to change the terrain-related aspects, lots, buildings, props, game altering mods, and more. These are available for download by members and guests alike. (However, members are not presented with any ads.)
        Now, of course, we do have some easy to abide by rules you'll want to read in the Site Guidelines and for custom content creators and users in the STEX Code of Conduct. Be sure to check those out because they apply in full force to everyone here whether you read them or not.
        Ok. Have you registered yet?
        No?
        I'll wait.
        Great! Now that you are a member you can Introduce Yourself Here.
        And here's how I've laid out the rest of this introductory thread:
        Basics of Using the Forum Software Overview of the Forums Overview of the STEX Overview of the Omnibus You can click those links above or just scroll down as each one is in its own separate post in this thread.
        Also, if you have any issue come up which you feel is best discussed in private, feel free to send a Private Message to one of our Staff Members. Tip: Look over on the right side of that page to see which of us has been most recently active. That doesn't guarantee we didn't just log off 2 seconds after you view the list, but it does increase the odds you'll get a quicker reply. Do keep in mind even if we are online we cannot always respond immediately as we may be working on another important issue.
        I hope you find this site as enjoyable as I do.
        -Cori
      • By IL.
        Is it just me or Simtropolis removed the chat feature?