Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackel.22

Tobega Isle,

22 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • basically there have been suggestions that cjs will move off site, iso i was wondering, why not jump the gun? it lets you have more freedom.

So in short i have created a cj that is hosted on

www.sc4cj.moonfruit.com

its about the islands of Tobega a small tropical island community, as i said i think that because i moved it of site i will have more freedom with the layout.

However, please can you post all feed back here regarding the cj, as i would like to know what people think of it.

thanks and happy viewing.

• Original Poster
  • ps. some of the pages are in 'sub pages' ie. you have to mouse over them.

take port victoria for example, you can click the link, but if you mouse over there are 2 more links that show up. As well as the main port victoria button...

Well I must say that this looks very interesting. You have gotten things off on a good start. Really nice job with your layout and everything.

I hadn't heard that they wanted to move CJ's off site. That would be a sad event indeed.

In any case, great start and good luck!

• Original Poster
  • thanks for the feed back, rest ashured that i will post here with the description of the update everytime i add one.

im glad you like it,

yeh the school kids love winter lol

• Original Poster
  • oh yeh by the way its pronounced toe-bay-gah,

i just realised that there could be loads of different ways of saying it22.gif, but hey if you have your prefered pronounciation im not stopping you from using it.

edit: added it to front page of site as well

• Original Poster
  • UPDATE: 1

Added B.D.V.  (another city in Tobega)

Added National park

Changed around the P.V. tab so it now reads 'fort mana' P.V. will be comming soon.

ps. glad you like the site dgrid

Looks good, I really the national park, might try something like that in my cities. I also like how easy it is to navigate between updates, without having to scroll through endless posts - although the comments are what make the CJ community so great. Anywho, good luck with this CJ!

Edit: With my 223rd post here in this thread, I officially became a "Resident!" Woohoo!

• Original Poster
  • yeh i get fustrated sometimes when you have to scroll through endless posts.

ps. feel free to leave any/all comments here. i really welcome them. its one thign haveing a cj but its another not knowing what people think of it. 2.gif

grats on becomeing a resident by the way.

• Original Poster
  • glad you guys like the park, i had to re do it about 3 times 14.gif lol,

collgab what problem are you experiancing with the site?