This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No demand in one of my cities

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Hi, i recently started on the default san fran region and i have so far developed 4 tiles on it, but 1 of the tiles has no demand for anything except cs$ but i would like it to develop tall CO buildings so build alot of parts and 2 land marks but still do demand, i have 1 and a half tiles for industry 1 for residential and 1 which has some CO and residential but this 4th tiles has nothing.

I have built parks have connected it to the other cities is watered/powered the residential city has high education and there is no crime in the city, it has parks and a landmark as i read in manual all these things are needed for CO..

Also, if you want to go the cheating route...hehehe...you can download the radical ordinance mod...or something like that in the mods and downloads section of the site...hope this helps

If one of your cities only has demand for CS$, I see two possible problems:

1. You need to educate your sims. Higher-wealth commerce and industry demand is largely driven by the education levels of your sims. If they're stupid, they won't demand better jobs. If they're smart, the demand for things like I-HT and CO$$$ will go up. So build some schools and wait 10+ years.

2. You've already satisfied the demand for higher-wealth jobs in other cities in your region. Demand is a region-wide phenomena. If other cities have already built all the CS$$$ and CO$$$ buildings your region needs, then the other cities won't demand them.

It's probably a combination of #1 and #2.