• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

samantha

Admin convention in Seattle...

336 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

You guys look like you had fun! The great Admins convention of '06 it should be called!

Hey....where is SkiGeek...? She is missing all the fun!

Ohh, I just had a really strange thought..

While all the male admins, sit around, play poker and do what boys do, all the girl Admins have to be forced to take care of the site, wash up after the men, clean the house, and do all the stuff that boys should be doing!! 3.gif

I could beat all of them at poker 3.gifAnd my guess is that Ski and Sam went shopping somewhere...my first thought was Pottery Barn or something of the sort, but in hindsight, they're too classy...probably some high-class boutiques downtown 2.gif

Jamie

Haha! That's one funny convention. Say, who took that image? 

A convention of three people (technically, four)... that's pretty pathetic. 18.gif   2.gif

Pass thought: Wow, when I first saw that image, I actually thought Rybolton was my dad because they look really similar. 47.gif

Originally posted by: fire_bird You guys look like you had fun! The great Admins convention of '06 it should be called!

Hey....where is SkiGeek...? She is missing all the fun!quote>

I just got in this afternoon.  After having no sleep last night.

At the moment we are doing our management reviews and seeing who is going to be fired.  The guys want to finish that part before Samantha gets home from work.

Jeez, if they were out in Seattle, they should've headed over to beautiful downtown Newcastle. they could've conversed in the local Starbucks, and meet the city police there, then finish up, and walk across the parking lot to the other Starbucks...

Originally posted by: SkiGeek
Originally posted by: Mikeaut1 Poor Ski got no sleep!

Go rest! 3.gifquote>

I can't.  We are playing poker for the server and Ralphy just won it so we have to win it back from him.quote>

SO, that's why he looks so happy in the pic, eh? 2.gif

Originally posted by: SkiGeek
Originally posted by: Mikeaut1 Poor Ski got no sleep!

Go rest! 3.gifquote>

I can't.  We are playing poker for the server and Ralphy just won it so we have to win it back from him.quote>

17.gif17.gif17.gif

Man, that is awesome!  I'm lauging so hard right now, I'm about to starting coughing.44.gif

@SkiGeek:  I have faith that you can keep the server where it belongs.  Keep up the good work!18.gif

EDIT:  This is a totally worthless edit, but I can't stop laughing.17.gif

Originally posted by: samantha Dirk raises the server...quote>

/me has just died laughing.17.gif

Originally posted by: SkiGeek Well, the good news is that DIrk won the server back from Ralph.    But now Ryan is taking it.

Ya can't win with a straight in this game.  Although I did take one pot with a pair of fours.quote>

How can you not win with a straight? What kind of poker are you playing - straight, seven card stud, or texas hold 'em?