Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manking

sorry, i have a problem with Simoleon RH by ralphaelninja

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • while i play simcity4 deluxe edition the game goes in crash, i don't know why!

this crash while i download the simoleon rh modd.

Can anyone help me?

ps= sorry for the english, i'm 16 y.o. and i'm italianz!

ps2= i tryed to send a private message to ralphael ninja but i wasn't able to send it.

ps3= excuse me if anyone have posted a similar topic in past.

• Original Poster
  • oh, sorry, you didn't understand me (maybe 4 my english XD)

i installed this plug in while the gam was closed.but while i play, the game goes in crash and return to windows

This can be caused by several things.  If the game runs normally without the mod, adding it may have caused a crisis of memory space.  To alleviate any such problem set your virtual memory (paging file) minimum size to 3 X the amount of RAM you have or 4095 whichever is less, and the maximum to 4095.

In a question like this, finding out what is really going on is like trying to shoot black cats in a coal bin.  We need more information.  Please post your configuration details if this does not solve your problem.

well like N_O_Body says there unlimited number of possiblities when dealing with custom content, that could cause a game to crash...finding the problem might be more trouble than it's worth in this case

not sure how you might wanna go about getting he mod to work...personelly I think you might be better off just downloading a money park and getting money that way...there quite a few of them on the STEX from $10 a month ones... to radical ones that give you billions....plop one of them down  and bulldoze it when you think you have enough money to play with...at least it get you playing quickly again