Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

manman99

Unai

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Heyy this is my first CJ so be nice.  I have uploaded a picture of downtown and uptown.  Downtown is the part with the quarter lake, uptown is the part with the mountains.  I already started to give myself a head start.  Just so u guys know... If you have any questions, comments, or advice, my ears are always open.  Enjoyjpg1xy.png

Well it certainly looks good on the region view there.  Especially your downtown area by the water, the layout looks quite cool on this view.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more detailed shots. 

Looks like you're doing a pretty good job so far! I can't wait to see what you'll terraform, and closeups would be nice. Can't wait for more!

very nice cities well they look nice from region view and i agree with mayor tim very interesting 4.gif

i will keep and eye on this!

• Original Poster
  • Here is both uptown and downtown.  Uptown has The Petronas Towers. Downtown Has the lake.   Night images will arive soon.  But until then, comment theses pictures.gif8lb.pngthe jpeg6hj.png

Nice skyscrapers! In the second pic, what's that bright blue building in the middle of the picture that looks like a model when in gmax? Anyway, keep going!

• Original Poster
  • Yoman3.  The answer to your question is that in one part of the city, the land is 5000 feet high, and the other part is below sea level.  Get it.?

cityhawk: um well I got that one off of the official site.  The BAT's there aren't that great, but I was only mediocre about building choice back then.  Its called "PEOPLE TOWER" its a residential building.

• Original Poster
  •                                                         PLEASE READ IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!

OK unfortunetely I have to cancel this CJ. Only becausemy computer was being retarded and for some reason My city was lost and I had added on many things.  So this CJ is unfinishable.  BUUUUUUUUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am working on a new city called NEW RELICITY so look out for that CJ.