Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bookworm

Starting Over

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Hello everyone, 
    Now that the summer's FINALLY here, I've realized that I don't do nearly enough in SC4 anymore. My plugins folder is a mess, and my cities are deteriorating. Thus, I have decided to get rid of everything, and start over again with SC4. I want to have more of a basic theme to my plugins, so that I don't wind up with mideval stores next to futuristic malls. Specifically, I want to go suburban. I like building small, but I'm not a fan of rural stuff, so suburban seems right for me. I would like to know what lots/BATS/regions/mods I should have, as well as any other comments you might have for me. My current list is: 

1. The NAM (duh)...check.
    2. Simgoober's Lots and BATS (most of them)
    3. Kedvan25's Lots and BATS (he's got a lot of restarunts and stuff)
    4. Peg's lots and mods (including the new MTP pack)
    5. Various other mods (too many to list)...check.
    6. Mikeseith's Cars

Thanks a lot everyone, and have a great summer! 9.gif

Personally, I'd get SOMY's stuff from the Japanese thread, as well as PEG. I know the "starting over" feeling too well, it's a curse, like the artist's curse - being 3/4ths done with a painting, then throwing it out when it doesn't seem right 9.gif