This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

heydens style of cj information

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Ok well i welcome you to my thread now i may not have created this style of CJ but i wil say i will use it from now on this versoin of a CJ can be called a TRJ "Touring Region Journal"

Frist of all start out with an introduction like a brief history of ur region keep it simple for this is only the beginning remember you  want them to keep comming back . 

For this style you shold have at least 5 citys minium to keep the readers reading

Now you start in a city on the edge of your region ive chosen Duluth since it is the frist city i built 
     and move towards the other citys 

For each city at least have 2 paragraphs of history related to that city if you want you can have more. next have at least 5 to 10 pictures of that city  to keep the readers in aww  lol .

now move on to the next city and repeat the above steps and if u suceed you shold have a great 
    TRJ going thank you for reading  and i  hope this works out for you

BY HEYDEN_SIMCITY_4

I'm intrigued by the concept; I'm almost always for tutorials as I'm sure many members are as well.  

A little feedback though:  1) Go back over your spelling and grammar -it will give authority to the advice you're giving. There's no shame in going back and editing your posts.  (I do it to mine on a regular basis, sometimes days later when I catch something. 2) Post some pictures or give some illustrations to the points that you are making.  Most people learn by both words and pictures.

Anyway good luck with your thread!10.gif

Could you stuck to one CJ or two at one time .. because I think some people are starting dozens of CJ's and never get to the second page...some kind of spamming

You said yourself though, this is a version of a City Journal, in your first post.

And do you really need a new thread for each city in a region?