Sign in to follow this  
RadioheadFan

The New Staff Member Welcome Thread

195 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but onlyplace4 is our newest moderator! I don't see his name on any mod lists yet, but I'm sure he'll be out locking threads in no time 2.gif Post your congrats here!

Jamie

Sorry to barge in on your post RHF, but I am changing this thread to a general 'Welcome' thread for new staffers, instead of having someone create a new thread every time someone new is hired. ~89

Wow, glad to see a lot of mods coming to ST. Congrats, onlyplace4.

Another one? :S

Who...? lol.

Anyways, as tolo said, my condolences. J/k.

Congrats!

Well fankoo, fankoo (bows to the cheering crowds) ... glad to be able to help out in anyway whatsoever. Bribes may be sent to ...... 2.gif lol ... erm ... that was a joke btw 3.gif lmao

Just when we thought there was no more coming! Congradulations! I can really picture doing great in this position.

Goodluck onlyplace!

Choco.

Originally posted by: RadioheadFan I don't know if anyone's noticed, but onlyplace4 is our newest moderator! I don't see his name on any mod lists yet, but I'm sure he'll be out locking threads in no time 2.gif Post your congrats here!

Jamiequote>

Why of the STEX of course!  Along w/ Grey Veil & Voar Tok! 10.gif

Congratulations on the promotion onlyplace4 and the new jobs greyveil and Voar Tok. 39.gifThe STEX should be well looked after with these new positions. 29.gif

Hold on, the staff list in the Omnibus is now out of date and it was only refurbished the other day. Since Voar Tok is a SHS member and one of the people that is responsible for this problem he can refurbish the staff list for us. Here is a pen and a mop and bucket for you Voar Tok. Have fun! 2.gif

Congrats to onlyplace, Voar Tok and greyveil for your new jobs, I'm sure you will do a great job! 44.gif

EDIT: Congrats to beebs too who is now a mod of the SHS forum! 39.gif

Beebs is now a moderator of the SHS forum, congratulations. 39.gifThere are now only two people who are just chat operators left. BTW, beebs here is a mop and bucket and a pen. You can go and help Voar Tok. 2.gif

Yes, congratulations Beebs! Beebs will be assisting Cheese89 and myself with moderating the SHS and moving some articles to the Omnibus. Congrats! 9.gif