Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ruhlcore

List some Cities(Villages) from Movies/Tv Show would make a nice Cj./C.B.C. !

17 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

• Original Poster
  • Hi !

This is my 25th post , so you can see i am rather new here. And i am not sure if this has been posted here before. Iam would like to know what (good 19.gif) movies or Tv shows cities or villages would be nice to build. When i first saw the wild west bats of onlyplace4 a immedeatly thought came to my mind about building a Cj. of Hill Valley in all three looks of the Back to the Future episodes. But since iam still a sc4 $%&^! i dont think i could handle something like that right now.

(But maybe i start this, maybe i even start to make bats and start with a line of back to the future 2 buildings, that would be nice 31.gif)

Some other town that came to my mind is Dantes Peak from the same titled movie with the vulcano next to it.

So what other town can you think of ?

PS. if this or sth similar has been posted before i would be glad to see a link to that thread.

Thanks a lot

Ruhlcore

Originally posted by: kaploosh I was thinking of building Minas Tirith from LotR.quote>

That reminds me, before I discovered Simtropolis, I was searching on google for LOTR pics of Minas Tirith (since I'm a big fan) and I saw this SC4 pic of Minas Tirith which I thought was pretty amazing--I was just a biginner of Simcity 4 back then, but even know the picture still astounds me. MT2.jpg

How about Springfield from the Simpsons? Mind you, you'd need the actual houses and shops to make it look realistic. We do have the nuclear power plant in the game though, lol.

here is a map of springfield. I was venturing into it when sim city 4 first came out, but lost interest. i think i even started a CJ. anyways. I wouldn't mind trying it again. or if someone else tried it.

http://www.mapofspringfield.com/map/ - this is the only map i've found of springfield online.

and here's the wiki about springfield. just interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_(The_Simpsons)

Originally posted by: hunter here is a map of springfield. I was venturing into it when sim city 4 first came out, but lost interest. i think i even started a CJ. anyways. I wouldn't mind trying it again. or if someone else tried it.

http://www.mapofspringfield.com/map/ - this is the only map i've found of springfield online.

and here's the wiki about springfield. just interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springfield_(The_Simpsons)

quote>

With all the custom BAT's on the STEX--this is completely possible! I would try it, except I'm working on another city now...this could be a perfect and fun task for someone!

Personally I may find myself creating copies of Twin Peaks, Washington, or Cicely, Alaska, since the towns where both were filmed are not really that far from my house, and are both pretty neat.