Cairns Queensland Australia 1

(10 Reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

1 Screenshot

About This File

After labouring away over a vector program slugging away at a scanned image of a topo of the local area, I present thee with... Cairns! If you can get the population of this region above about 120000, you're doing better than the real thing!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Not to be picky but Cairns is not in Queensland it is in Western Australia. Otherwise, a great map. You must be annoyed about the dissapering land though. 9

Share this comment

Actually Cairns is the northern-most city in Queensland. Visit www.cairns.qld.gov.au to check it out! Great map, 10 from me!

Share this comment

Oh! All this time I thought it was in Queensland! I wondered why it took a week to get to Brisbane, but only a couple of hours to Perth. Silly me.

Share this comment

Cairns IS in Queensland For your info because I have been THERE ! By the way great recreation of Cairns.

Share this comment

Just to clear everything up, I live in Cairns. Have done for about 15 years. I know it's in Queensland, I know it's not in Western Australia, I was just having a little irony-joke-thing.

Share this comment

I tried looking for a Cairns in WA on the Australia Post site, but alas, I could only find Cairns Qld and Cairns Bay in Tas.

Share this comment

hello i love your map but i was wondering can i use thhis for the sims 2 as well? i know if i make 1 on my game it will work but do you think it will work from downloading yours? sorry if that is confusing! i gave u a 9

Share this comment

I knew it was in Queensland, and I'm a Yank. ;) Seriously, I vacationed there once for just a few days. It rained, stopped briefly, then rained some more. A nice, light tropical rain but practically non-stop. Ce la vie.

Share this comment

One important piece of information that every American needs when considering travelling to Northern Australia: Cheap season (Nov-Apr) is WET season. Don't let any travel agent tell you otherwise. If you take a holiday in the wet season, you will get rained upon, it is guaranteed.

Share this comment

Then you wouldn't want to go where I live - Dublin in Ireland - It is the land of cold miserable rain and that is why it is the greenist country in the world, i.e. the emerald island. Just a piece of friendly info. By the way, nice map would like to go there some day. "Slan agus go raibh maith agat"

Share this comment

Is there any chance that you will make a map of Townsville. Townsville is roughly 400km's south of Cairns. At one stage it was the largest Provincial City in Queensland. It is the unnofficial capital of the unnofficial state of North Queensland.

Share this comment