Tariel Pagoda Park (9x8) 1.0.0

(3 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Tariel Pagoda Park (9x8)

This one is all my own, I made it from scratch way back then when I began lotting and relotting, (i.e. last year), and I learned a lot while making it, so it is dear to my heart. Yes, the list of deps may seem daunting, but you may already have most of them, (especially if you’ve downloaded some of my other parks.)

BSC BatProps Lilith Vol2
BSC_BatProps_Mattb325_Vol 02.dat
BSC MEGA Props CP Vol 02.dat
BSC MEGA Props JRJ Vol05 (Trees-P-T.dat)
BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol02.dat
BSC MegaProps_swi21_Vol01.dat

BSC Prop_Pack_DiggisPonds2.dat
BSC Textures vol.02 
BSC TexturePack Cycledog V01b
FrankU Farm Prop Families Maxis and Bsc V1.1.dat 
JENX_Trees v.1 BSC (for Mattb325 willow tree)
LBT Mega Textures Pack vol 2
KRG_CP_Mediterranean Selection.datKRG-CP Mediterranean Selection (7)
Nams_Props_Pack_Vol_02
Nos.17 Essentials V12 (nos.17 CarCollection_ortho.dat & _diag.dat)
VIP Rural Pack Fixed (for  OR_VIP_Narcissus.dat, R6_VIP_HerbesPampaBig.dat, R6_VIP_HerbesPampaSmall.dat, R6_VIP_IrisDesMaraisSaisonniers.dat, R6_VIP_RoseauxBig.dat, R6_VIP_RoseauxSmall.dat, Vnaoned_VIP_Herons.dat)
PEG-MTP_MM3-ForestFlora_MOD_100.dat, in PEG MTP Forest Pack
PEG-MTP_Super_Resource_Pack.dat in PEG MTP SUPER PACK
PorkieProps-Vol1.dat
https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/11421-porkie-props-vol1-european-street-accessories/
RVT Nightlights (included)
Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat, in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
VIP-Delecto Plop People (Del_People.dat, DEL_People MMP)
VIP-Vnaoned Propspack vol01
wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots

GIRAFE TREES GALORE : Ashes, Beeches, Berries, Birches, Bushes, Chestnuts, Conifers, Elms, Honey Locusts, Lindens, Lupins, Maples, Norway Maples, Rowan trees. You can always add more if you want to…*:party:

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.

General warnings :

(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.

(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)

(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)

(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.

(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

noahclem

A wonderfully done and thoughtful lot, this beauty will fill a pleasant niche in any city! The dependency list, including what should be compulsory stuff like giraffe's standard-setting flora also includes a few under-appreciated gems that may now hopefully get a bit more well-deserved use. Lotting is, I think, the most underappreciated of the SC4 content creating disciplines and you appear to have taken it to a standard that's rarely met--one would struggle even to offer constructive criticism :D Thanks for your great work here and I hope you continue---your talent is clearly vast and you eye for aesthetics and design matches it. Thanks!!!

Share this review

Link to review
  • STEX Featured

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      TL-Nexis and DM Waterfront Parks and Promenade Modular Set
      I blame Nexis (mrbisonn) for this set. He sent me a nice model of an anchor and… I let it ran away and make babies with Don Miguel Waterfront Promenade lots. Here’s the result. Six parks, five of which work as waterfront pieces
      Content :
      TL-DM WTF Park Paths 
      TL-DM WTF Addons Paths
      That you can variously combine with :
      TL-DM WTF Large Promenade 11x4
      and its modular versions : 
      TL-DM WTF PromenadePark East
      TL-DM WTF PromenadePark Center 5x5
      TL-DM WTF PromenadePark West
      and with : TL-Nexis WTF Anchor Park 6x5
      and its fully waterfronty version (to be combined with the paths):
      TL-Nexis WTF Anchor Park 6x5 Open
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Tyberius06, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      BSC MegaProps MJB vol2
      BSC MegaProps Misc vol.1
      BSC MegaProps - SG vol.1
      JENXPARIS_Prop_Bridge_Light_Cone_R1.dat (in NAM 34 and up)
      PEG Texture Pack vol.1 (PEG_Overlay textures_vol.1.dat)
      PorkieProps-vol.1.dat
      Simfox 8 Chestnuts
      Simfox TreePack2
      SPOT_V-rc100.dat
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials (must load after the NAM)
      Tamorr_Family_Props_V210.dat
      Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement
      ***Girafe trees always Necessary for Twrecks Maxis Trees HD replacement ***:
      Ashes - Beeches - Canary date Palms - Cypresses - Lindens - Rowans - VIP orange fagus Seasonal Flora
      VIP-OR_Fagus_Props.dat
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots.
      Girafe Trees : beeches, chestnuts, cypresses, elms, lindens, Norway maples, rowans,
      TL-Nexis Anchor Park : sames deps,  plus :
      NetworkAddonod_Props.dat (in NAM 34 & up)
      Nexis_BigAnchorA-0x5ad0e817_0x27f918cf_0x30000.SC4Model (included)
      TL-Nexis_BigAnchorA-0x6534284a-0xd71a70d1-0x991945f6.SC4Desc (included)
      SM2 Roundabout Tiles_Tex.dat, in SM2 Roundabout Sculptures Set
      and Moar Girafe Trees : birches, common spruces, conifers !
      Same deps for all the the paths.
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different [not these trees !] ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Old Cellular and TV Tower
      I'm sure you have a seen a few littering the countryside.
      No cost to plop and zero maintenance.
      No power and water requirements which makes it suitable for remote locations.
      You will find it in the park menu.
      Dependencies
      SM2 Essentials http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3586
      SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol1 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3640
      SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol2 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3645
      Enjoy
      Simmer2
    • By RandomDownloadLotsALT
      Reinfeld Power Station. you can find this in utilities>power at the bottom, if theres something related to the screenshot on the icon or if it has 'natural gas power station) or 'small gas power station' then its the power station.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections